Toribash
Original Post
Clan War Over
For those of you don't know, me and snide the clyde did a mini clan war against clan RA.

Here are the results:

First Mod: Big Dojo Aikido, Participants: SaintoWar vs. SnydetheClyde Result: 6-1 RA

Second Mod: Wushufixed, Participants: Hxcbbqimo vs. Killer3366 + Kickass Result: 6-1 Inq

Tie-Breaking Round: Mod: Wushufixed, Participants: Hxcbbqimo vs. SaintOWar Result: 6-3 RA

Grats guys, we had a weak aikido team, we came out strong in wushu, but I guess I just kinda cracked under pressure in the finals. Still was a good amount of fun, lot of emotion (mainly me from not beating you guys xP), hope to do it again some time.

As for Inq: Sorry, I tried my best in wushu and pulled out my hardest but the pressure just built up due to my long history of me and RelaxAll. I hope I can bring my best next time and I wish we got another freaking win in aikido >.>.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Yeah your fine snide. We tried our best. Hope you all dont look down upon this performance =)
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
RRRAAAA!!!!

lol, good stuff guys, next time try and find me on irc and I will come whoop ass with you...or at least watch.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
I went 6-1 Against Wushu against one of the most well-known wushu clans of all time. Im satisfied
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!