Ranking
Original Post
(Ne) New Era Recruitment
NEW ERA RECRUITMENT

Originally Posted by Triton View Post
New Era is back and ready to start recruiting, if you'd like to make an application please read over the rules on the original post.

The way we recruit has changed a bit, as you will not get an in-clan trial. After your application, if we think you're potential Ne material, you will try your best to get along with the majority of the clan and if we think you're ready we will invite you ;)

If you wish to join please post your application in free-form format and read the rules listed.

Before you post please take your time to read the few rules we have established.

1. Include honest and lengthy info, your chances of getting in are based on how well your application was put together and how much time you spent on it.

2. Please do not post offensive comments or cause trouble within the thread, you will be banned from the thread and/or blacklisted.

3. You are likely to get in if you are mature, have a good personality, and we see overall potential in you (belt does not matter).

4. Make sure to include your GMT, Introduce yourself, tell us about your ingame and forum activity, List any mods you're skilled at, any past clans you've been in, your bad history (if any), why you want to join, what/who brought you here, and a little bit of extra info about yourself. More than anything we want to see what kind of person you are and whether or not you're New Era material!

5. Keep your application interesting and presentable! If you want in you might as well show it with a well put together application.
Last edited by Triton; Nov 27, 2015 at 03:38 AM.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Hi people of Ne I'm making this app because i have been clan less for a while and miss being in a fun community. I would like to join (Ne) because:

-I really like competitive play such as clan wars and events hosted by clans
-The players that i see in the clan look to be experienced in game
-My bby Grohen is in this clan..
-looks to be very organised and well set out with clear goals
-The people in the clan also look to be very forum active (so am i)
-I have just come back from short break from TB looking to have fun and also find a clan to stay in

Clan History:
-Matter
-Nitro
-UN
-VoC
-R
-FC (ages ago)
-E
-Phoenix

Bad History:

um well you see i get angry sometimes and i mean very angry. So when i lose a duel i tend to well...leave. But this is the old me and i have 'grown up' from that immature stage of my TB life. Also the perma-ban was a mistake and was removed the day after

Favorite mods:
-ABD
-Aikido
-Greykido
-TK

player card:

Hello Poko, i enjoyed reading your application, seems like you have plenty of experience and despite some of your stated "Anger issues" i don't think it will be an issue. Welcome to Ne
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
killshots application
Hi my name is Eric I am 18 years old Mexican and most of my hobbies around games like ps3 and pc games like cod and garrys mod but my real passion is toribash I fell in love with this game the second I started the tutorial this game really just spoke to me and I’ve been practicing my skills ever since. That’s enough about me though now here is my TB application my favorite mod is aikido big dojo. Some of my skills is getting myself out of really bad situations and knowing how to damage my opponent. I would like to join NE because it seems like a fun clan family that can help me improve my skills. I know no one from your clan but ive played a lot of them on aikido. If I become a NE clan member I can help you with wars and clan battles. My forum activity and my In game activity are both at a 9.

thank you for your time and hopefully im worthy of the NE name
"My forum activity and my In game activity are both at a 9."
With two posts this can't be true, unless you use the forums on another account. This is the only major problem I have with you.
But other than that I would like to meet you in-game to test your skills. ;)

So, my vote for entrance is still undetermined.
Myself, I've never met you before, I'll go with a no for now. Start hanging with us more and I'll get to know you. Because we care more about personality over fighting ability.
Originally Posted by killshot30 View Post
Hi my name is Eric I am 18 years old Mexican and most of my hobbies around games like ps3 and pc games like cod and garrys mod but my real passion is toribash I fell in love with this game the second I started the tutorial this game really just spoke to me and I’ve been practicing my skills ever since. That’s enough about me though now here is my TB application my favorite mod is aikido big dojo. Some of my skills is getting myself out of really bad situations and knowing how to damage my opponent. I would like to join NE because it seems like a fun clan family that can help me improve my skills. I know no one from your clan but ive played a lot of them on aikido. If I become a NE clan member I can help you with wars and clan battles. My forum activity and my In game activity are both at a 9.

thank you for your time and hopefully im worthy of the NE name

I dont see any replays for me to judge you abilities and I actually struggled to read your application. I would suggest using punctuation more than once 4 times. I also don't feel you tried hard enough in actual material, most of what you gave us could been listed like the previous application but you chose to make me read it in a sub-par sentence instead.

You're also over-exaggerating your love for the game or crazy. I am not quite sure which.

Either way, it's a no from me.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by ChemicalE View Post
Because we care more about personality over fighting ability.

False, we care about both. As for your app kill i'm still deciding, but it's leaning towards a no for me.
Last edited by Triton; Oct 19, 2014 at 02:23 AM.
Everything looks just fine to me... except for 1 the forum posts number is a little sketchy, also just bcuz I'm nosy, W/L ratio? ---- and yes to polo.
Last edited by ImSwimma; Oct 19, 2014 at 03:14 AM.
"Only focus on your three-foot world," he said. "Focus on what you can affect."
Killshot should totally be accepted he would be like the only mexican on our team besides me ;-; lets just test him kk? btw I also think poko should be accepted he seems like a cool dude and his w/l ratio is great
It's all about the tacos, and it will always be.
They will prevail!