Toribash
I really enjoy this replay, the kicks has a lot of speed in them that makes the whole thing look cool. I especially like the decap and boom, they transitioned so well
The actual ukebashing part of this replay looks crazy good, I love how relaxed but weighty the hits look. I do think that you could have gone a bit harder stylistically on that opener, especially that launch, doesn't seem all too thoughtful to me. Still, super fun stuff as always spud
Glimpsed
this is the default guard position

The other one is the more polished version, thanks spry & glimpsed.
Attached Files
Anthropology Anthology.rpl (113.5 KB, 9 views)
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
cant get more polished than the default guard position

im trying to understand how you do that fast movement around frame 264, it led to a good punch, though I wish there was more stuff in that replay, coulda been a p sweet manip. that one foot balance looks nice though, I can never do that ahahaha
I was about to comment something but I forgot what I was supposed to type when I saw that sick pose in Echoplex, I don't think I've seen that before, it's giving me ideas.
Thanks spry, you're always there when I need someone to comment on my dumb ideas.
petersbrg is the main one here, the other two are fun lil extras.
Attached Files
petersbrg.rpl (294.8 KB, 19 views)
taiko.rpl (110.6 KB, 7 views)
funny games.rpl (41.1 KB, 5 views)
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
petersbrg: personally always a fan of unique looking dms, the arm and leg dms are sweet as hell, and I like how you avoided making it look messy near the end despite all the bits flying from that leg. cool flow as always man
like the "petersbrg" opener, I don't know much about ukebash but the dms is really good satisfying as heck.