Toribash
Original Post
Mobile Tori - Final Version Complete
I saw the motorcycle mod, and thought it looked interesting, so I decided I'd make my own version, with some notable difference. At the moment, only uke has been changed, as I still intend to fiddle with the rotation velocity, and perhaps lock down some joints (shoulders, abs and hips) to prevent them from moving when at high speed. However, pretty much how it works is you get your feet spinning backwards so that you tip forwards, then you spin the other way, contract you pecs, and get the hands spinning. The result is what I find to be a more interesting "mobile" toribashian. Mobile2 has increased speed. Feel free to make suggestions and/or your own modifications.

Two things:
1.This is my first mod
2.It's not finished yet

MobileTori:

Edit:Final Version is finished, with some assistance from Mr.Irving
Now both tori and uke are modified, gravity is increased to keep them on the ground, and used properly, they will continue forever. Hips and glutes have been locked-down, due to their annoying me. Pec and ab range have been decreased for more stable positions. Lumbar has been adjusted so it only bends left, and can be locked by bending right. Chest instead bends right, and locks to the left.

How to use: Extend abs, knees, elbows and hands (forward rotate). Contract pecs, neck and feet (back rotate). Lower shoulders, right bend lumbar and left rotate chest. Space one turn (10 frames) and then reverse the feet (extend-forward spin). Tori/uke should now go forever.

MobileToriFinal

Yes, they are at negative engage distance. You can change that in the game rules menu.
Attached Files
MobileTori.tbm (10.1 KB, 123 views)
MobileTori2.tbm (2.1 KB, 95 views)
MobileTackle.rpl (15.8 KB, 69 views)
MobileToriFinal.tbm (10.0 KB, 49 views)
MobileToriFinal.rpl (10.5 KB, 26 views)
Last edited by PlayerID666; Aug 7, 2007 at 09:35 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

It's good, but I am not used to changing joint states with the mouse wheel.
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
Yeah the unsymmetry sucks for this mod, ruins motorycyle mod as well. D= Nice looking mod, can't play it yet, as I don't have time...I'm gonna play it tommorow though. =D It should be easier to balance than the motorcycle mod, as it has 4 wheels... =D
problem im trying to work out is that you either ride to high, and tend to get airborne, or you drag and rip yourself apart...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then

nice mod. I made 2 rideable poses.
first one do not stay long cause holded joints are bit too eazy to move...
second one got all joints (but chest and glutes) in use so it stay as long as U want... its just hard to make turns cause its bit to fast and hand weels are closer to each other...
sory for lenght of replays
Attached Files
mobile tori ride on.rpl (382.4 KB, 27 views)
mobile tori ride on2.rpl (176.7 KB, 25 views)
Work out that little un-balanced bug, and make it with higher gravity, and ill be happy, look at this one =D
Last edited by mikybee93; Mar 31, 2008 at 07:16 PM.
meh, sorry, but there's nothing I can do about the unbalancedness.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then

Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
problem im trying to work out is that you either ride to high, and tend to get airborne, or you drag and rip yourself apart...

That's the problem I always had with the motorcycle mod. lmao