Toribash
Original Post
NameChange
So, I had na old account that I made some years ago, the account was called "Dextile".
I can't use that account because I don't remembre the password and I can't recover the password because the email is now deactivated and I can't access it…
I just want to have a free name change to remove the "69" from my name…
I am asking this because it is an old account that I used to play like 1 week and then I quitted the game idk why (I was a child so I was dumb)

I can prove the account is mine because I know the email!!
If any admin can help me It would be great!!
pretty sure staff won't do this, but i think sir may let you buy for a namechange on dextile to dextile69 and vice versa, but you'll have to pay for both names
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
u may aswell just ask to recover dextile, cuz thats the only thing that MAY work.
Find me ingame and duel me
Originally Posted by heat View Post
u may aswell just ask to recover dextile, cuz thats the only thing that MAY work.

Makes sense
if you can prove the account is yours, such a knowing the correct email that was used on "Dextile" then that is enough for the admins to change the password for you, then wallah... you have your account back - just PM one of the admins about the account and proof that it is yours.
Originally Posted by max View Post
if you can prove the account is yours, such a knowing the correct email that was used on "Dextile" then that is enough for the admins to change the password for you, then wallah... you have your account back - just PM one of the admins about the account and proof that it is yours.

But what I really wanted was a free name change because I can proove the account is mine
I dont want the account back because I work really hard on this one
I'm sure everyone would love a free name change but I highly doubt that's going to happen. I know I'm not the only person here that has had multiple toribash accounts over the years but that doesn't mean you can swap the names around for free. I had to pay the full 100k to swap this account and my first accounts name around (so I could have my original start date) then back again because I put so much effort into this account and didn't think it was worth losing my progress on here. I know it's expensive for some players and that it's not great but if they offered this for free I can imagine that taking up alot of the admins time everyday doing this for everyone
Originally Posted by Dextile69 View Post
So, I had na old account that I made some years ago, the account was called "Dextile".
I can't use that account because I don't remembre the password and I can't recover the password because the email is now deactivated and I can't access it…
I just want to have a free name change to remove the "69" from my name…
I am asking this because it is an old account that I used to play like 1 week and then I quitted the game idk why (I was a child so I was dumb)

I can prove the account is mine because I know the email!!
If any admin can help me It would be great!!

As for getting your account back, directly message an admin. Make sure to include any information you think is relevant. I don't know the actual procedures as I don't, and can't handle these types of situations, however I'm quite confident what I said above will help.

But what I really wanted was a free name change because I can proove the account is mine
I dont want the account back because I work really hard on this one

Speaking to you from an understanding human point of view. If you can prove that the account (from which you want the name) is indeed yours, an admin can more than likely just help you out free of charge. This isn't an invitation to just beg for a name change, but this just depends if the admin is feeling nice. Understand that we have our name change system for a reason and that we typically do not deviate from our name change rules. A current simplification of our name change rules are as follows.

100k for the first name change, then it doubles for each change after that.
So --- 100k > 200k > 400k> 800k> and so on... Then 5k if you want to change the capitalization of each letter. Note that just removing characters counts as a full name change and the full fee is required. This is just the information that most users care about. A better description can be found by clicking on this link. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=343024

That is our typical guideline we, staff and normal users alike, follow. But again, depending on the Administrator handling it, very minimal flexibility may occur.

After all that... I've sent you 100k. Have fun with the new name!

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by ed View Post
As for getting your account back, directly message an admin. Make sure to include any information you think is relevant. I don't know the actual procedures as I don't, and can't handle these types of situations, however I'm quite confident what I said above will help.

Speaking to you from an understanding human point of view. If you can prove that the account (from which you want the name) is indeed yours, an admin can more than likely just help you out free of charge. This isn't an invitation to just beg for a name change, but this just depends if the admin is feeling nice. Understand that we have our name change system for a reason and that we typically do not deviate from our name change rules. A current simplification of our name change rules are as follows.

100k for the first name change, then it doubles for each change after that.
So --- 100k > 200k > 400k> 800k> and so on... Then 5k if you want to change the capitalization of each letter. Note that just removing characters counts as a full name change and the full fee is required. This is just the information that most users care about. A better description can be found by clicking on this link. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=343024

That is our typical guideline we, staff and normal users alike, follow. But again, depending on the Administrator handling it, very minimal flexibility may occur.

After all that... I've sent you 100k. Have fun with the new name!

Thank you very much man
But how do I change it? I forgot
Last edited by Lord; Jul 8, 2019 at 01:38 PM.
Thank you very much man
But how do I change it? I forgot

Message an admin though a personal message on the forum, or message them on discord (Anyone with a red name). State the name that you want and send THAT SAME ADMIN YOU MESSAGED the 100,000 credits. If you are going to send a PM through the forum, title the message to something appropriate, like, "I Want a Name Change".

Doing what I said above will start the process of the name change. Afterwards, you'll just have to wait for whichever admin you chose to be online and do it. If you have anymore questions, feel free to post here. You can alternatively message me on discord or though private message on the forum.

I hope you learned everything you were looking for.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم