Ranking
Original Post
Aveance Robot set Free?
Isn't this set free? I have a zip I downloaded from back in 2016 from a free texture thread. Making sure before I end up wearing it and getting in trouble.

|Evil|
I don't exist
from what I know, mcfarbo/wounder owns this set. you would probably have to contact him or a MS to find out
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
That is also incorrect, unless iCoon came back to the game after 2014 to sell it to Wounder there is absolutely no way he owns it.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
That is also incorrect, unless iCoon came back to the game after 2014 to sell it to Wounder there is absolutely no way he owns it.

So would it be more accurate to say iCoon still owns it?
|Evil|
I don't exist
on wounders thread it shows that the previous owner of that set was Jewwwww, so maybe would be worth asking him about it
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
I sold it to Mcfabo for 380k back in like 2018.

You dont own it and never have sorry to say. I was given this by Ferris as a gift.

Then sold it when I left TB.

I am legit in the process of buying this set from Mcfarbo.

Anyone else who claims they own it is a lie.
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Originally Posted by Jewww View Post
I sold it to Mcfabo for 380k back in like 2018.

You dont own it and never have sorry to say. I was given this by Ferris as a gift.

Then sold it when I left TB.

I am legit in the process of buying this set from Mcfarbo.

Anyone else who claims they own it is a lie.

Thanks for clarification, I wonder who gave it away in a thread back in 2016 since I can't find the thread itself, just the zip with a download date.
|Evil|
I don't exist
All good :3 Saves you getting into any drama for sure <3
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP