Ranking
Original Post
Ask me anything and ill try my best to respond
Im very extremely bored and need something to do ask me literally anything and ill give you my answer from the top of the dome
Ily <3
provide evidence right now that 1=-1
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
If you had 3 hours of free time with the only restraint of only being able to pick one activity practice/participate in for the whole 3 hours, what would you invest the time into?
Why you play tb

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Originally Posted by Goomba View Post
what's your favorite

Probably that one, to be fair its kind a stretch but I think it'll be a cool in the long run. I tried it before and is definitely my favorite way
-----
Originally Posted by sBotmtwigrmiatstits View Post
provide evidence right now that 1=-1

So since im cockshitass at math ill tell you why in my terms.

The single monkey visits the land where all are equal. within his entire life he had been living on his own; with no known knowledge or ideal that there is existence of other monkeys. This leads to an internal conflict once the monkey meets the others. He realizes that these monkeys are further developed in all ways, shapes, and forms, especially socially. This conflicts the monkey as a sense of inadequacy birthed dread comes over him. With multiple failed attempts to catch up with the other monkeys the monkey gives up. As a final resort he decides to go home but to his avail his home is gone. he is trapped within this society that he cannot work with or fathom to understand, he cowers away, separating himself from the other monkeys. The monkeys create rumors, and untrue and wrong statements about the monkey who separates himself. The monkey society sees him as lower than them. he is nothing to them. He is unimportant. With this in the monkey's mind he has no choice but to eternally stay away from the group that'll do nothing but shun and turn their backs on him. The monkey is defeated, he is less than his brethren. 1= -1
-----
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
If you had 3 hours of free time with the only restraint of only being able to pick one activity practice/participate in for the whole 3 hours, what would you invest the time into?

To be honest I would probably invest that time into any fighting sports. I wrestle and I loved every part of it because I like violently touching people. I like to hurt people also (no serial). So to be honest anything that is a fighting sport or has something to do with it is spectacular. I remember when I used to wrestle I always went against this dude named Tyler and he had the fattest ass. But like it was problematic because my fingers constantly went up his booty. straight down the canyon. He always disliked it but it never smelt so I didn't mind. on the same token there was a gay dude that used to practice with me, but I stopped after he gets on the floor way to easily for me to be comfortable with. Maybe I was just strong and he couldn't resist, or maybe it was on purpose. idk I don't wanna think about it. No I wouldn't rail a guy...probably. I don't know. wrestle is my answer. sorry
-----
Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
Why you play tb

maybe im insane. maybe I hate everything. maybe I want something. To be honest mr.Kaito, I get high off of competitively clicking balls and going versus people who also have nothing better to do. I am longing for the satisfaction of being a big winner. I am delusional and hot and sexy. I am a sex icon and symbol. They model dildos after my penis, they model strapons after my endowment. I am a winner I am everything I am.
Last edited by nine; Apr 23, 2021 at 08:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ily <3