Ranking
He says he has his server.

Now, if the server is a proper one, and it is properly set up, then /pass password will work, so long as you don't include the *s or whatnot.

Now, that is only if you're connected to YOUR server. The public servers have strange and annoying passwords, so don't bother with trying to set their's. It won't work. Even finding their's will be a pain. So don't.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
I just started a server, using an old files from v2.7 or like that, what the way to set up an password on my own server? -R password in a command line of tb_server.exe, right? Yes, i did it. I startin tb_server.exe, goin' to toribash, connectin to my ip, and playing with my friends. But I NEED access to a server commands, like "Ban" etc. And when I typin' /pass password - nothing happens.
D'oh. Torilauncher is unusable now. Now you must buy a server, which costs 150K TC for individuals.
Are you sure you're playing using TB 2.7 as well? Toribash past a certain version (3.1, I think) changed the protocol so it won't be compatible any more.
Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
D'oh. Torilauncher is unusable now. Now you must buy a server, which costs 150K TC for individuals.

Otherwise correct.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by D000M View Post
WHY should I buy the server, huh?

If you want one to work, you must buy it.