ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[REL] Violence Perfected
Violence Perfected

Hello my freinds

Since the mod forum as gotten a tad dusty , I decided to whip up some new mods to let the light back in.

Now before you scroll down to see what I have instore for you , remember EACH mod has a stand support for those who need it and no stand support for those who dont. Also remeber that the game rules can be changed to suit your sparing needs.

UFC

Theres nothing like alittle mixed martial arts to get the blood pumping . A great choice if you want to beat down your opponent with out him being able to run away from your sheer awsome'ness.

The Public Bathroom

Dont you just hate it when your being disturbed during the call of nature?

Sword Vs Sword

Ahh the sword, good time eh? Well down you can have good times once again but now with the ability to block with both sword and sheild! The hand that grabs the sheild bends back enough that you may grab it without twisting. Also with enough force , your opponents body parts will fly.

Sword VS Trident

There are no words to discribe the brutality of this mod so I'll just leave you with this ... If you get stuck with the middle prong , say bye bye to life.

So go nuts guys and have fun

And dont worry , there will be much more to come .....
Attached Files
vp_bathroom.tbm (3.5 KB, 146 views)
vp_bathroomNB.tbm (3.4 KB, 99 views)
vp_ufc.tbm (5.4 KB, 108 views)
vp_ufcNB.tbm (4.1 KB, 78 views)
vp_swordvstrident.tbm (5.4 KB, 99 views)
vp_swordvstridentNB.tbm (5.2 KB, 72 views)
vp_swordarenaNB.tbm (4.9 KB, 85 views)
vp_swordarena.tbm (5.0 KB, 103 views)
Look interesting, going to try those now.
Addicting!! I like the bathroom one the most, cause we can spar there.
Also, i made a replay here
Attached Files
Bathroom fight.rpl (348.8 KB, 35 views)
Last edited by Lololerz; Feb 19, 2012 at 02:58 PM.
~
Awesome mods! Check out my MMA one I made:
Attached Files
Kickorama.rpl (147.9 KB, 28 views)
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
@Lololerz : very nice , you'll find that there are small things in that mod wich can be used to your advantage. Each object is adjusted for certian functions.

@PTDx: Great beatdown . Keep in mind tho when throwing a fist, keep your arms tucked and wrists straight as if you were throwing a real punch . This will prevent unnessesary fractures to your arm .
woah awesome mods!
I'll try them all (except the bathroom one,even if it's probabily funny).I'm above all curious about UFC since i was a great fan of rkmma.tbm (the first mod with the cage,but it was pretty bugged)
The swordVSsword and swordVStrident were made for the Arena event?

p.s:what mean that every mod has a NB version?
Last edited by bRuCiA; Feb 20, 2012 at 04:52 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
woah awesome mods!
I'll try them all (except the bathroom one,even if it's probabily funny).I'm above all curious about UFC since i was a great fan of rkmma.tbm (the first mod with the cage,but it was pretty bugged)
The swordVSsword and swordVStrident were made for the Arena event?

p.s:what mean that every mod has a NB version?

NB=No balance,thought the NB versions don't work online yet

I like this very much though it seems that sometimes the swords are jumping from the hand,happened with snake...Very good idea though,I'd like one with a taller sword too.Also,is it possible to make sheild to not cause any damage?