Toribash
Original Post
Joint power
This is a far from complete idea but possibly making it so you can make your joints low, med, or high power like if you wanna jump up but dont wanna fly away right click your joint and set it to low. I know it isnt perfect but it could turn into something.
The Man, The Myth, The Buppies
Isn't that going to be i don't know hax? like if you make the punch "super power like" what about the guys at ormo? they do things legit. But i think this is just hax and also if this is implented, newbies will have total power ingame like aikido ,judo etc etc.

not supported.
This is technically already there

You just have to have the right timing of when to jump or a good position

Like with you do a hard punch its when you have good momentum and a good swing
This would not be necessary
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
Perhaps this could be considered prior to matches, and take effect on both Tori and Uke.

Such as, a 'power' percentage which you could scale down or up depending on what you were wishing for; ranging from 0% to 200%~

Power, could affect the dismemberment threshold, fracture threshold, the speed at which all the joints move, or the potential energy behind a movement (e.g. a punch).

This could later be altered to only affect certain joints, by using a map or diagram of the joints, and selecting specific ones.
Sounds stupid :/ but maybe this could be made into a mod, and not an actual implement. If it was added to the game people would just set a lot of things to high to get an advantage and if toribash charged TC for it, about 100K only the rich people would get it and get a huge advantage. I wouldn't mind this being a mod but a Tori set up, no.
破 局 が 新 し い
I would suggest putting it in the game rules menu so both sides have then same
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
I think he meant an ability to adjust the power you move your joints at, example: "Right Pec - Extend - 50%" then you'd extend your right pec at half the default power. This would alter the game pretty dramatically, though, so maybe add it as an option.

Supported.
Not Agreed.After all the replays i have seen.You don't need that to adjust stuff.
go check all the replays in toribash folders.Troibash is in Perfect condition.
"jigyanu's one of the best alts"
Well I realize its just my skill and this idea would help me so :P. also how would this encourage farming?
The Man, The Myth, The Buppies