Ranking
Cheers dude, thats fine with me, ive been in a couple of other clans but nothing that ever really stuck, id rather get to know a few people well than whore myself out for the attention. Like you said as well, we all got stuff to do so the rate of activity suits me almost perfectly :>
Zazo said you guys might be inactive. And the games I like to play by myself are The Legend of Zelda and Mario.The games online,Battlfield 3, MW3, and such. s:
Oeeeeh Zelda!
I'm a big fan of indie pixel games lately. Great stuff!
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
I have the feeling you're still a bit young, but feel free to post in our forum so we can get to know you better.
I'm an artist.
Sorry guys, im a bit more active than i thought i was so id like to redact my application :/
Guess i just didnt think it through enough before i applied, Alpha knows what hes doing. I hope you dont mind if i post around your board now and then since i do actually like you guys.
Application-
1.) Name:Jose aka "Materger" ;3
2.) Age:19
3.) GMT:GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
4.) Paragraph describing yourself:I honestly would only be able to describe myself as a helpful kind person,but that's simply my opinion.I will continue to say things for the sake of completing a "Paragraph". I like playing basketball in real life, my favorite team is the Miami Heat(Ye, I live in Miami). When I have a lot of free time I tend to just draw random cartoon-ish looking sketches.I was born in Cuba, speak English and Spanish.I'm 6'1 and weigh 175 pounds have black hair and brown eyes.Done. ;3

5.) Other online games you play:I'm a staff member at ZylonGaming, and other than playing and working there, I play WOW and Toribash( since my account was un-banned due to the reason that I was hacked).That's pretty much all of them.

The reason I would like to join "Fr3styL" is because it's ran by Nate and he is one of the few people I remember from when I last played, also it looks like this clan is full of entertaining and cool people to be around. If you have any more questions please ask, and I will answer them as best as I can.
Thank you.
I didn't know Nate ran this clan ;)
Anyway, post some of your sketches. You've got me curious.

Also, we're pretty inactive.
I'm an artist.