Ranking
Where are you from, Matthew?
It's funny that you say you'll play Toribash for life since you're just a blue belt ;]
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
It's funny that you say you'll play Toribash for life since you're just a blue belt ;]

Philippines. Yeah I just started early. [But in 2013 I got cut so I decided to go back to TB ;o]
<Hampa>360!
<Jabface>No dont jump!
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post

Will you invite me already?
<Hampa>360!
<Jabface>No dont jump!
I dont think you understand how these thing work buddy. Its not just "I post an app, they invite me." They will take you into consideration, and then they will see if you get in or not. With this attidute, I can clearly see the dead end your applycation is going into
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
I dont think you understand how these thing work buddy. Its not just "I post an app, they invite me." They will take you into consideration, and then they will see if you get in or not. With this attidute, I can clearly see the dead end your applycation is going into

Uh, ok ;-;
Guess...... I should.... Find more clans.

FUK DAT SHIT!
Last edited by jabface123; Jun 26, 2014 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Cause' You FUCKED!
<Hampa>360!
<Jabface>No dont jump!
1.hutch!
2. age 22 wit gray hairs
3. GMT: idk i have Atlanta time, atl,usa
4. i used to play like crazy alpha u might rember me i didnt even knw u guys were still alive!! this is awsome! i hope u remeber me man , anyways ive been back since lije 3 minths ago and was in monk but got kivked cus there gay amd them was in prey but tha freakin leader QUIT! n now they dead lol
5. no other games really
6. fav pokemon: hitmochan...dat skirt is fire
7. fav music: hiphop,reggae,house
8.fav car: 92 mustang gt
9.fav game: GTA 5,toribash
10. fav toriplayer: alphasonik....<3
"At the end of the day were all the same decaying organic matter" U_U
Heyo!
As you can see, we're not that active and kind of just lurk around the forums.
If you want, you may hang around our board to get to know us!
We'll decide if you're fit for our family after we know you some more
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.