Toribash
Original Post
Dojo Colors?
Hi,
I thought it would be a fun idea to have Dojo Color as an item in toribash
I know there are already floor textures but i think it would be cool to have one
that fills in your dojo, maybe theres no need for a new item, just a bigger floor
texture, but i think it is definitely something that would be cool.
Don't Be afraid to tell me what you think.

I made examples also, there are some slightly darker spots i put in there so it doesn't look all the same color.
*pics extremely large* (adjust your browsers zoom)

Gold

Toxic

Light Blue/Diamond

Best For Last, Custom

Gm's/Mods/Admins Are the Nerd Police
Nice idea, but i only agreed with dojo color, because custom dojo texture will load more resources. Then it only affected for famous mod such as Aikido, ABD, Rk-mma and etc official server room mod.

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Good Idea. But the dojo texture? I dunno. Like Kaito said, it would need to load more resources. Plus, it would be too distracting to the players and confusing where what is.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
we got ground textures, so not much need for a dojo texture, but being able to change
the color of the dojo sounds interesting
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I like the concept, but I think more about a ground color to replace the default white one.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

biggest eyesore u could consider

maybe just the outline color would be less annoying, that way everyone wouldn't have to /opt _ 0

also, modded objects can be hard to see, esp with no shaders on.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I like the Idea but entire dojo textures seem a little redundant to me b/c of floor textures. Also as TyZi stated the outline color would be a cool addition.
Rescudo is the only sentient being in the server-iRookie
Apply for (Ne)
i agree more towards the outline color as well, instead of the entirety of the inside of the dojo.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
This would make the shadows and some ghost colors look piss hard to see against the dojo color. I'm really against this.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
i agree more towards the outline color as well, instead of the entirety of the inside of the dojo.

What do you mean outline color?
The Dojo Dq line being colored?

Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
This would make the shadows and some ghost colors look piss hard to see against the dojo color. I'm really against this.

you are right, i didnt think about that, like gold ghost with gold
floor would make it difficult
Last edited by Tacticaled; Mar 30, 2015 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Suck my dick
Gm's/Mods/Admins Are the Nerd Police