Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Reselling Torke set
Ohai! I found out I had this set lying about, and that it in fact looks quite awesome. I'm using my own "The Structures mind" at the moment, so I won't need this, and it's a shame letting a set like this rot.

Made by Ahniolator- All credits goes to him!

The ground says "Who are you". I haven't tried the DQ yet, though. I suppose it fits to the rest of the set.

Starting bid: 12k
Minimum bid raise: 3k
Autobuy: 25k
Last edited by aslask; Jan 10, 2009 at 03:03 PM.
I would recommend normal behavior. Don't go into a thread and say "Yuck, it's disgusting.". There are other ways to say your opinion that being a complete arse. Get out of this thread now, if you wouldn't mind. Also- read the post. Shoo!
Wow...

Double post, and insulting. Jackass

That is a very classy set

I love it.

GL selling
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Huhjosh your one of the forum ticks.

You get into threads, spam, double post, get on everyones nerves, but you cant get banned because your too tiny and slarmy, this is a awesome set and its worth 50k!
Thanks, DarkJak and Nobuddie. I just hope Ahniolator will make more sets, as this one was his first. Imagine him in some months, then. Wow.
SOrry but i will have to say a no to this.
I don't see any meaning why you have bough that to that price.
It's just some lines a little blood splaters or w/e it's.
And a line with {With tori name on it}.
I would have pay atleast only 20-25k for this no more.

But oh well good luck selling.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
I bought it because I liked the style and the texture maker and tried to keep him making textures. Remember: There are more styles than metallic and robotic.