ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Clan leaders get different clan tags.
I think clan leaders should have their clan tag a bit differently to show that they are the leader of it. I think {ClanTag} for leaders and [ClanTag] for regular members would be a suitable change, and a small but excellent idea at that.
Last edited by TomWanks; Jul 6, 2013 at 11:13 PM.
What's the point of either one of those ideas? I don't see why you need to know someone's rank other than recruiting, etc. I can sort of see why you would implent something for unofficial clans and official ones, but I still don't think either one is needed.
This idea seems to foster the crappy mentality that there should be 10 million clans that nobody knows anything about.

If someone is serious about joining your clan, shouldn't they do the 2 minutes of research to know what type of clan you are, who's the leader, and who is in the clan?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Give me a single logical reason that implementing this would be beneficial in any aspect. A leader with a {} tag will serve little to no purpose.
Last edited by Hero; Jul 7, 2013 at 08:31 AM.
Originally Posted by damano1 View Post
I like the idea too.
For unofficial clans can't you just do the (ClanName) and for official [ClanName]?

It use to be already like that... Was also like [-ClanTag] before or something like that and [ClanTag*] or something. Can't quite remember them, but all something like that had to deal with distinguishing who the official and unofficial clans are. Would be nice to see it come back...

Also, as Tinerr said, you shouldn't want to show your position in a clan all the time, it's not the point of being leader. Leader should be just like any other rank I think, at least with the respect level. I mean, it's my opinion, but everyone should be treated the same, and not be singled out, even if you are leader.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin