Ranking
Original Post
Forums and n00bs
Basically, a lot of the new players have no idea about the forums and are not informed about them, nor do a lot of them give a fuck about it.

Maybe when they are doing the tutorial it could be made so that they get to be acknowleged about the forums, something like:

"Wanna meet with other Toribashers and share your experience?! Visit forum.toribash.com"

From my point of view the TB forum is semi-dead, or some parts of it are inactive.

Thank you.

*if there is something like this, atleast make it stick out more.
Last edited by Money; Oct 4, 2015 at 12:49 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
yes I also believe there should be an exposure of forums to the new players. Supported

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Supported. They would definitely get a better view on Toribash and the things happening "behind the scenes"
I'm only cleaning here..
I mean yeah it'd be neat to see the forum more advertised but once you finish the tutorial you are given a link to here
Last edited by Antleronio; Oct 6, 2015 at 02:28 PM.
I came here to laugh at you
and how many people actually pay attention to the link?
They should at least have a flashy sign and big arrows saying LOOK HERE THIS IS THE FORUMS CLICK IT
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
my point was that the forums are advertised, as a bunch of people seemed to forget. of course the fact that they forgot means it does need to be better advertised, but i don't think it should be done overboard, or else you'll get the same affect as youtube ads.
I came here to laugh at you