Ranking
Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
Still in my opinion on of the best Resident Evil games. Having like 30 save files on the game with everything unlocked a few times over really says how much I enjoy the game. They took a step out the norms in this one, classic.

Spyro Games(PS1-PS2)
Great platformers that molded my gaming mind to what it is today. Even as a teen, I still play the childish games. I 100% the first two games in the series, and the third game is my favorite.

Breath of fire III(PS1)
First RPG I ever beat. Its great mechanics and interesting dragon combination really hooked me. One of the few games I played in only 3-4 longs ass sittings. The small details, like your main character flailing his sword as he doesn't know how to use it, makes this even better.

Jumping Flash(PS1)
Kinda hard to explain this one. It's one of those "wtf Japan?" games. Another platformer. This time you play as a mechanical bunny on a quest to do stuff and fight stuff.

Resident Evil: Directors cut(PS1)
I chose directors cut because of the added stuff. But this game is just flat out memorable. Not only is it a great game with some interesting puzzles and exploring, but you just can't beat a Jill Sandwich.

LSD(PS1)
Another weird Japan game. It is a weird exploration game, labeled as a dream emulator. "Although the game's title could be considered a reference to the recreational drug with the same denomination and the gameplay a reference to its psychological effects, neither information is objectively stated anywhere in the game. Instead, different phrases are attributed to the acronym LSD, all following the standard 'in L..., the S... Dream'. Examples include 'in Life, the Sensuous Dream' and 'In Limbo, the Silent Dream'."

Ill add more later.
Last edited by RAWWRH; May 29, 2015 at 03:20 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]