Ranking
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
maybe due to the my age or idk. but i don't remember anyone

dont go senile on me bud
Pidda's spirit animal
Well guys, we need to reactive this clan the last activity of the leader was long time ago tho . Anyway, i dont like seeing this clan loosing it soul!
(Sorry for my english)
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
It's ok to let it die bud, it's ok

I understand, but i'll stick around until someone is back from dead also thank you guys to keep the thread kinda active and not letting it fallin in the 10+ pages
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
I understand, but i'll stick around until someone is back from dead also thank you guys to keep the thread kinda active and not letting it fallin in the 10+ pages

And then there's my clanthread ;-;
Haha not going to lie I really miss being a part of this clan and I remember how great the glory days were
Matarika>MOOOOOOVE OVER Megan Fox
Matarika> TIME TO TURN UPTON
Revival maybe?
just reading some of the most recent posts and it really sucks i didnt come back around the same time as they were posted, since playing again i've already had people approach me to join, i could easily start accepting recruits again and revive this clan. we were one of the big clan, we could become mostly active and then become official and from there more and more would join us. We aren't dead.... just a little inactive.
-----
Originally Posted by ediblecow View Post
just reading some of the most recent posts and it really sucks i didnt come back around the same time as they were posted, since playing again i've already had people approach me to join, i could easily start accepting recruits again and revive this clan. we were one of the big clan, we could become mostly active and then become official and from there more and more would join us. We aren't dead.... just a little inactive.

Ok ok..... so i realize i've done this before... but im serious this time!
Last edited by ediblecow; Feb 1, 2020 at 04:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Become one with the cow.
If you need to contact me, my Discord username is simply "ediblecow."