Toribash
View Poll Results: hello?
USA USA USA
1,000,094 Votes / 99.99%
not usa
90 Votes / 0.01%
Voters: 1000184. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

A clan trainer is not needed, there's no point for one and i don't want the clan to be cluttered with too many ranks.
If you need training you can just come to me ;p
Last edited by Triton; Oct 17, 2014 at 01:11 AM.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Eeeegh....congrats I guess...but that's ALL your getting from me l0rd.

P.S: this be jakes brother, he's become a dick lately...have fun
<FireFox20> Give me a small g?
<NullSpook> -Hands you Gary Colman-
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
A clan trainer is not needed, there's no point for one and i don't want the clan to be cluttered with too many ranks.
If you need training you can just come to me ;p

I need some training ;)
-----
I need some ideas and maybe some CnC
Attached Files
#dlz_wip_4_v2.rpl (205.9 KB, 4 views)
#dlz_wip_5_v1.rpl (107.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Galaxy; Oct 17, 2014 at 02:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Oh hai guys. I just figured it take a quick crack at it. L0rd this is for you mainly but id like everyone to see what i have so far.

and yes i will fix the choppiness and shit later
"Only focus on your three-foot world," he said. "Focus on what you can affect."
That's a nice logo, also, we can be nice to Fox and maybe he'll cheer up x3 On the topic of a clan trainer, we aren't going to be a major war clan, but if you need training, L0rd is amazing af now ;o
Originally Posted by ImSwimma View Post
Oh hai guys. I just figured it take a quick crack at it. L0rd this is for you mainly but id like everyone to see what i have so far.

and yes i will fix the choppiness and shit later

Thanks man i can see what your going for, but i'm most likely going to ask Rumour (Our past logo maker) or post on a request thread for anybody who would be willing to make us a sexy new logo.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
ye thats fine. i made that in like 5 minutes so i didn't even bother trying to smooth it or make it look nice. I'm fine with that
o i know thats why I'm fine with it. the dude has like 6 years of experience under his belt. i have a month