Toribash
Original Post
(artist) artists
Welcome to the artists, were still a new clan and constantly in development, as the clan grows so will this thread
and the clan page, were originally based out of Twin Swords but welcome players of any mod or preference. Move Memory Users welcome and encouraged!
sincerely, Alchemaic

Clan rules:
1.) be cool. no racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, or any other form of discrimination. if its reported you'll be kicked from the clan and reported. no tolerance and no exceptions.

2.) were here to have fun and get better at the game. submitting moves for any mod is always welcome and appreciated. don't diss people for their moves and openers. (noob clap excluded)

3.) if you aren't a leader you can only change the clan thread to add move tutorials or unless a leader has given permission for something other then that.

Clan history: I'm an aspiring music artist and Alchemaic is my Mc name, i wanted to plug my music everywhere. so I made a clan called artists. also it fits me personally and i enjoy this game.

if you need to get ahold of me personally my discord is Alchemaic#4671

Twin Swords move tutorials by Alchemaic (all of these are done or should have set you up for a win in the first 50 frames unless countered)(some also work in judo!):

1.) T Flip: hold all (press c), extend both glutes, contract left hip, extend right hip, contract both knees.
Description: T pose backflip that puts you in position to gut your opponent.

2.) Flip Kick: hold all, extend both pecs, extend left hip, contract right hip, contract both knees. change the abs to change kick heights, contract for a high kick, extend for a low kick with extra leverage from your foot
Description: front kick to your opponent using your swords as leverage.

3.)Head Hunter: hold all, lower left shoulder, extend right pec, left rotate chest, contract left glute, extend right glute, contract left hip, extend right hip, contract both knees. optional: left bend lumbar for a straightedge approach, right bend your lumbar for an underhanded approach.
Description: balance on your sword and take his head with the other, the original move without variants also sends you into a flipping motion to take out the body in the next 50 frames.

4.) Clockwork Stab: hold all, contract right pec, extend left pec, lower left shoulder, left bend lumbar, contract abs, extend left glute, contract both hips, contract both knees, extend right ankle.
Description, stab your opponent in the chest and rotate in a 360* in a clockwork motion

5.) Crouching Step: hold all, extend right wrist, extend left pec, right rotate chest, extend abs, extend left glute, contract right glute, extend left hip, contract right hip, contract left knee.
Description: an altered death step hitting from a lower angle, this move has several ways to continue into a combo.

6.) Spin Ball: hold all, lower shoulders, contract pecs, left rotate chest, right bend lumbar, contract abs, extend glutes, contract hips, contract knees, extend ankles.
Description, fancy looking, faster death ball.

7.) Drifting Ab Stab: hold all, lower left shoulder, extend left pec, left rotate chest, extend glutes, contract hips, contract knees, extend ankles.
Description: a stab to the abdomen that drifts in from the right.

8.) Pogo Stab: hold all, lower right shoulder, extend right pec, right rotate chest, right bend lumbar, contract abs, extend glutes, extend hips, contract knees.
Description: pogo upward with one sword and behead your opponent with the other.

9.) Talon Strike: hold all, contract neck, extend wrists, contract left elbow, extend right elbow, extend right pec, right rotate chest, right bend lumbar, extend abs, extend left glute, contract right glute, contract left hip, extend right hip, contract knees, extend ankles.
Description: I'm not sure I can describe this one. but it sets you up to put a sword in your opponents chest about 5 frames into the second 50 frame set.

10.) Low Blow: hold all, extend wrists, extend right elbow, extend left pec, contract right pec, left rotate chest, left bend lumbar, contract abs, contract right glute, contract hips, contract knees, extend right ankle.
Description: fast stab to the groin.
More to come as soon as I have more time to alter the page,
Alchemaic.
Last edited by GCKpower9770; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:26 PM.