Ranking
Original Post
(Idle) Clan Recruitment
NOTE: JUST BY POSTING HERE DOESN'T MEAN YOU'LL GET IN. YOU WILL NEED TO IMPRESS THE LEADER OF THE CLAN IN-GAME TO GET AN INVITE.

Application:
3 of your best replays:
Age (Optional):
Are you in-game active?:
Are you forum active?:
Best mod:
Why do you want to join Idle?:

(Idle)Clan: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=474846
Last edited by calmdown09; Feb 7, 2015 at 11:59 PM.
[Glyph]
Next time you post here again, especially because this is a recruitment thread. You shall be reported due to the fact you disobeyed all the things that were noted on this thread.Thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Rythm my Baby Girl and Hentai my BB
Age (Optional):14
Are you in-game active?: Yup
Are you forum active?: Yup
Best mod: Abd but really aikido in general.
Why do you want to join Idle?: I want to join Idle because i'm looking for a clan that is competitive and skilled but also an active clan that's forum active as much as in-game active.
Replays: Well my replays cant be found even though i have saved them I think Hentai can vouch that i'm skilled in-game.
Eh...
Age (Optional):16
Are you in-game active?: Yes
Are you forum active?: Yes
Best mod: Wushu3
Why do you want to join Idle?: First time joining a clan, can offer art and i'm pretty good at wushu (rank 526)
Replays:below
Attached Files
daxterVSkapsiiPARKOUR1.rpl (1.09 MB, 16 views)
kapsiiVS[ALPHA]snudge.rpl (87.1 KB, 9 views)
REKT.rpl (87.3 KB, 11 views)
REKT4.rpl (22.0 KB, 9 views)
gg.rpl (707.5 KB, 8 views)
I'm sorry Kapsii, I am going to have to decline your application. I hope you have good luck joining another clan.
[Glyph]
Why do you want to join Idle? : Well, I like a clan that doesn't just invite randoms every chance they get just to have enough members to have the access to certain abilities. I like how Idle picks out specific players that IMO from what I've seen are skilled and I've always been looking for a competitive clan or at least a clan with members that are really good in-game. And overall I think Idle could become one of the next big clans if we stay faithful enough. I'm getting a bit off topic but you know what I mean.

I'm in-game active usually, depending on school, and to be honest, I haven't been forum-active but if I get into this clan I most definitely will.

Replays : (I did more than 3, hope you don't mind)
Attached Files
Daaang!.rpl (43.8 KB, 12 views)
Damn!.rpl (62.7 KB, 9 views)
Dayum!.rpl (57.3 KB, 10 views)
GGDecap.rpl (79.4 KB, 10 views)
SplitDoe!.rpl (52.6 KB, 9 views)