Toribash
ok great thanks....

and ive got some more problems now, for one, joints dont move. that mean when the bamboo goes up, the joints stay in the low position, and the bamboo wave around alot. is there anyway to mkae them move?

oh, yah and the bamboo is LETHAL. look at my replay.... is there any way to make it unleathel without changing friciton, or is that the only way.

i sence great aplications for this new mod. 8D, and i think i might have changed a few things so heres the update version.
Attached Files
.01bamboofight.tbm (2.9 KB, 5 views)
- its been a while
Originally Posted by blkk View Post
ok great thanks....

and ive got some more problems now, for one, joints dont move. that mean when the bamboo goes up, the joints stay in the low position, and the bamboo wave around alot. is there anyway to mkae them move?

They kind of move idk if there's any way to simulate wind if that's what you're implying.. however, you can change the range of them to less if you think they move "too much"

oh, yah and the bamboo is LETHAL. look at my replay.... is there any way to make it unleathel without changing friciton, or is that the only way.

uhh.. environment objects... they do that D:
/set gr 0 0 -30
ok let me clarify.... they allow the things that they connect to move, but i mean they dont move themselves. that measn that while the bamboo still go up, and are also connected to the platform, the join stays on the ground so the bamboo dont move like this anymore:
|.....|
.|...|
..|.|
...|
--0-----------------
where | is the bamboo swaing and ---------- is the plaform and 0 is the joint

more like this:
|..........|
.|........|
..|......|
...|....|
------------------

but i think ill just make the joint like where its supposed to be when it gets up there.

oh... and does anyone want instagib feet/ instagib floor? and can somone post a screenshot of the most current version of mod, becuase i dont have shaders and my graphics are pretty crapppy.

im open to sugestions...
- its been a while
ok... i think i fixed everything. but now ive goot 3 versions

first one is normal... where nothing moves except for bamboo. touching the ground is LEATHAL

second one is joust, and you start in the air, grab a pole and take the fight up to the treetops

the third one is my personal favorite, its instagib feet, on the bottom, you do an opening move, (touching the ground with only feet and hands) and then get flung up into the bamboo shoots, where you take the fight next.

if their are no more suggestions/problems, then im going to upload it and hope it gets approved. 8D
Attached Files
bamboofightnormal.tbm (2.9 KB, 4 views)
bamboofightjoust.tbm (3.1 KB, 2 views)
bamboofightinstafeet.tbm (3.4 KB, 2 views)
- its been a while