Ranking
Original Post
Balcony Fight Mod
Hi! A new mod - fight on balcony! yay! Just push enemy! There is "grass" and 3... um... bushes! xD
1'st one is normal
2'nd is with instagib grass.
Gamerule included, just enjoy.

Attached Files
balcony.tbm (2.1 KB, 93 views)
balconyinstagib.tbm (2.1 KB, 71 views)
Tonakai made these replays with those environments =3
Last edited by Tonakai; Mar 26, 2008 at 02:16 PM.
really fun mod! I really like how theres grass and bush at the bottom
Friend: "ya? well my grandpa fought in wwii" Me: "well i beat dragonforce on expert" Friend: "........lol"
Nice mod.... gj
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
awsome!
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
i dont get how do u get the mod?? i know to click on the balcony link but were do i put all the letters and things at?
Good mod.

I might try to add some windows and maybe a door if you dont mind.
You might try that as well.

I like to put little details into mods. (though I havent made many because of school.)

Originally Posted by BASHoMANIAC View Post
i dont get how do u get the mod?? i know to click on the balcony link but were do i put all the letters and things at?

Bad bad *smacks hands*

Read some stickies some times and you'll find your answers,

Assuming though that you were dying, need to know this information, and do not have time to click on and read stickies then here let me do the work oh dying man.

heres a link http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=12112 and if you cant find it there then
here.

you would put them in your

CProgram files\Toribash\data\mod folder.

Next time read.
Sorry for double all.
Last edited by MrPoptart; Nov 29, 2007 at 04:06 PM. Reason: dont tell other poeple to read the stickies and double post at the same time >.>