Last edited by Thronior; Nov 27, 2016 at 11:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
What's your main account username? I got none, i'm good my senpai is Berta
Which clans have you been part of (optional: and when)? None
Have you ever been banned ? If yes, why and when? Nope
How much are you ingame? i'm low belt
Do you check and post in the forums regularly? Only with my senpai
Which are your favorite mods? Mushu, Wushu, Aikido
Tell us something about yourself :3 My name is Ilyja
Why did you choose RECKLESS? Senpai doesn't want me in ENF, he tell me no irl friend of mine in my clan too much blyat
Tbh, i totally forgot about your app since i suddenly got very busy bigstar x.x yeah include them m8 :3 i'll ask the council about your app
Greetings, members of Reckless. I am Vafkor, and here is my application for recruitment.

What's your main account username: Vafkor, and if you're wondering what exactly possessed me to create such a name, I just closed my eyes, pressed random keys, and bam! There it was, my username for eternity. So... yeah.

Which clans have you been part of (optional: and when?): None so far, I've been more lonely than a virgin living in his mother's basement.

Have you ever been banned: I'm afraid I haven't, no. Who would wanna be banned anyhow? It probably, maybe, most definitely sucks.

How much are you in-game: I'm currently up to blue belt, going on brown. I should be black belt relatively soon, I dunno, it depends.

Do you check and post in the forums regularly: Yes, although I'm a bit more of a lurker/in-gamer than a forumer.

Which are your favorite mods: Judo and Aikido, though I favor Judo more over Aikido. That's pretty much it.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm not really fond people who don't use their signals when making a turn when my brother and I are driving on the road. Like, what the hell? That stuff is common knowledge. Hell, I don't even know how to drive and I know that much. Damn stupid drivers. Dang nab it.

Why did you choose RECKLESS: Because this is where the reckless ones come to thrive and die. *insert Crawling by Linkin Park*

Replays: Fair warning, I'm not good at this game. But here, you can enjoy watching me be terrible and bad and stuff and french fries and I don't even know what I'm saying anymore so here.

Another warning, in that aikido replay, I was fighting a man, cat, bestial type of thing who had custom sounds on. So be prepared for catchy and groovy music.
Attached Files
aikido 1.rpl (35.6 KB, 3 views)
judo 10.rpl (30.3 KB, 2 views)
classic 1.rpl (183.9 KB, 2 views)
This is a good app, it's complete it's well arranged, it's easy to read, it's slightly entertaining, etc.

so since i am very happy about that, reckless isn't a skill based clan and we planned to do a recruitment drive soon anyways, i'll just be kind of a dictator and decide all by myself that you are ACCEPTED

I think i'll make gun your personal tutor ;)