Ranking
Original Post
Put Uke Down% Speedrun Challenge
Hello Nerds and Nerdettes
There are 2 objectives up for grabs.

Put Uke Down%!
The name of the game is is to Pick Uke Up Then Put Uke Down in as close to his original Tpose position as possible, Specific rules are, you must lift uke off the ground there is no standard height, you may juggle him you may knock him off something so long as his feet lift off a surface and then land back on the ground by 0 frames, you may not control Uke in any way he can only be manipulated through punches, kicks, grabs, etc. Uke Must have his feet planted on the ground at 0 frames, (see my replay as an example in the file below) I Realize "as close as possible" is Subjective, but all replays are welcome and I'm simply picking my favorite, so if uke has his feet Planted on the ground but his arms are wonky and his torso is shifted it will still count so please send the replay <3. Winner of the most creative way to achieve this goal will receive 60k tc you may do this in any mod so long as you have fun doing it.

I Will Be Reviewing Replays on Saturday the 18th of Febuary

Uke SpeedRun%!
Now for the Real Challenge!
The fastest Person to Juggle or Haul uke from one end of CatalystFinal to the other will receive:
200k tc
a Collectors Hood
And an Icicle Slingshot.

Specific Rules are, You may not edit your starting position, you may edit Ukes position to any location on the starting platform, You may not lower gravity any lower than -15, you may not edit the match frames, and you may not manipulate ukes movements outside of punching kicking grabbing etc.

I Hope this Clears Up some of the Confusion over the rules!

Also, this event is being sponsored by the Event Squad! This means they are adding TC to the prize pool which have been included in the prizes above.

Love,
Clown <3
Attached Files
Put Uke Back Down.rpl (33.2 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by list; Feb 19, 2023 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Clarifying objective, no controlling uke only punching kicking grabbing etc.
Friends Call me Fuckbad
low effort but its something.

can i change matchframes?

the other replay is with more matchframes and its cooler
Attached Files
pick up uke low effort.rpl (65.6 KB, 5 views)
600 - frame pick up uke.rpl (71.1 KB, 7 views)
Originally Posted by Majed View Post
low effort but its something.

can i change matchframes?

the other replay is with more matchframes and its cooler

for the first challenge you can do anything you want in any mod so long as uke lifts off the ground and is put back on his feet by 0 frames! i'm ranking these replays by creativity!

the second challenge as it stands you cannot change the match frames unless its proven impossible to complete as is, in which case they will be increased. i want to see it happen and im more than willing to make it happen some how
Friends Call me Fuckbad
Congratulations to Corey! After thorough review of the replays sent in you will Be awarded 60ktc For Creativity and distance of the drop and besides one arm extended upwards Uke is in a Relatively T-posed position Standing by the time the Frames hit 0, Madjed was close and it was a tough call he did a wicked flip that showed deep knowledge of the in-game physics utilizing that to leverage Uke over his head and back down in a near perfect T-pose position!
-----
I would love to do this again in the future as this was a learning experience for me, I'd like to Thank List and event squad for Their patience and help despite the challenges low participation rate and if I decide to do this again I hope I can convince more people to try because I think this has an opportunity to be a fun non-traditional way to experience the game for both new and experienced players alike. unfortunately despite my best efforts there was confusion on the rules for the challenges I've set and I believe that is due to me being over zealous by making 2 challenges instead of focusing on one! so if I do it again I will either do one challenge or have both challenges be viewed separately. Thank you to the participating players and thank you to the people who asked me questions and gave me feedback.
Last edited by Clown; Feb 19, 2023 at 12:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Friends Call me Fuckbad
Wonderful, prizes have been sent out.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Thanks Clown! It was definitely an interesting idea for an event, I look forward to seeing what you come up with in the future.