Ranking
Original Post
Battlepass

How it works

We are incredibly excited to announce to you our brand new, improved and hopefully better BATTLEPASS!

The Battlepass is a way you can earn rewards just from playing the game. Various aspects of the game grant you xp towards the Battlepass such as ranked(coming next month!), tournaments, quests and even just playing with your friends normally. As you gain XP you gain levels along with it, as you hit these levels you unlock rewards at every tier.
We have two versions of the Battlepass, a free version and a premium version which costs $10. Purchasing the premium Battlepass allows you to gain both sets of rewards.

Battle Pass prizes include Toricredits, Shiai Tokens, Boosters, Flames, Color and 3D items as well as unique BP-specific new items!

Premium

You can purchase a Premium version of Battle Pass to receive even better rewards, including a limited edition color.
Press the "Upgrade to Premium" button on the Battle Pass screen and you will be able to claim 3X more Toricredits, 2X more Shiai Tokens and more!

If grinding isn't your thing, it is possible to purchase levels throughout the Battlepass using Shiai Tokens, too.

This battlepass(es) will last for a month each, they've been adjusted from the last battlepass and made easier to complete.
Last edited by ancient; Feb 4, 2023 at 10:02 PM.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
PPL be hating on steam discussion LMAO
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDD
that 3rd guy is a dumbass

"what about the people that bought the game when it was pay to play?"

yeah man im sure you're one of the 6 people ive ever seen on this game that bought toribash in 2006
Last edited by skizz; Feb 7, 2023 at 11:42 PM.
its like watching 12 year olds trying to be edgy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
sorry about making toribash p2w

cash to burn
I thought the battlepass was a great idea. Actually gives new players some free easy tc and a clear path of items to grind for. What's not to like really? Seemed like a good way to keep new players around long enough for them to get kinda good at the game, and maybe a reason for old players to log in and grind for rare items at max BP. Idk man maybe I'm wrong
I like this exp bar fillnig up. What's the max level? Do i get more exp just by participating in tourneys/ETourneys or i need to win?
Originally Posted by 0xdead View Post
I like this exp bar fillnig up. What's the max level? Do i get more exp just by participating in tourneys/ETourneys or i need to win?

Max level is 25 this time, you'll need 10K XP total to reach it
Event Squad tourneys only grant XP if you win them, auto tourney rooms give 5 XP for losing and 50 XP for winning
Another month, another battlepass. This time, introducing a new color called Midnight!

On top of this awesome new color, we're introducing the Staff 2.0 and Violence Enchanted Grimoire as new items, and Soul Potion as a recolored item. You can participate in the battlepass as soon as you read this post and we hope you enjoy it!

Preview

Now go and grind those battlepass tiers!

cash to burn
There has been an issue with Midnight Glow item fusion not working despite item getting consumed, this has now been fixed and all people affected should have received their items back (plus any Toricredits spent on fusion).

If you were affected but didn't get your Midnight Glow back, please let us know here or in #support on Discord.