Ranking
Original Post
Decap prizes in public servers
I think adding a refreshing 5-10k decap prize in the public servers (besides boxshu and judofrac) would incentivize more ppl to play in the other servers. Would also allow more opportunities for ppl to make some tc
This would need to have like a 30-60min cooldown to prevent farming.
The amount could also probably scale based on difficulty to get a decap in the mod. So like 10k for wushu and lenshu but only 5k for abd and judo.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
When the dp refreshes players like Froog would just roll through public servers collecting heads from yellow belts and leaving. I don't support this idea.

Edit: although a dedicated dp server could work, with a much lower prize around the 1k mark. Tourneys only give out 1250 TC, 10k would be pretty egregious.
Last edited by Corey; Apr 4, 2023 at 12:12 AM.
I agree with Corey here. 10k is a bit too generous. I can understand a 1k decapprize, though.
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

i kinda like this idea, maybe something like 500 gets added to the dp after a certain number of matches, the longer it goes on without a decap the higher the prize

like 500 tc every 10 matches, if no decaps in 10 matches its now 1k, and 10 later. 1500.

that way tourneys still have a reason to exist. i think going by time like every hour would just make dead servers stack up high decapprizes and would be easier to farm
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
its either going to give u an inconsequential amount of tc that means nothing or its going to get farmed by south americans and eastern europeans

even in a perfect world where something like this doesnt get farmed, new players are the last ones to benefit from a decapprize lol everyone else has been playing this game for 10 yrs already
i mean back when i started playing they had people playing for over a decade, albeit there was alot more players in general, but newbs can still get decaps, itll be a good incentive for new players to start learning how to focus attacks to the head and might make them better at decaps, old players could farm but with my idea atleast theyd have to either go on a 10+ streak without decapping and then get a decap, or by the time they get to play again someone else would get the decap, it would be hard(but not impossible) for individuals to farm unless they can just curbstomp the whole server indefinitely
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.