Ranking
Originally Posted by PubicSoup View Post
Hey, again.

Second time making an app pls.. (Monkey plox.)

I'm about to tell you some info about myself since I haven't really, told you too much about my life.

My name is Nathan and I'm currently 14 years old (Turning 15 soon <3) as you should all know, or at least most of you. I have been moving around quite too fast for me to get comfortable with my school. So every now and then I have to go to a new one and start my new school life, which I always somehow mess up (Lol first impressions). The cause for these often moves is because my father always finds a new job that gets us more money. I am going poor, so money is something we have to save. As most of you would know, or hopefully know, my father got into an accident back when I was about 5 years old. While doing his daily biking routine, a speeding van was driving straight at him. My dad decided to turn to the sidewalk as he would know he wouldn't turn towards the sidewalk. The man in the van thought he would hit my dad and turned quickly..Into the sidewalk where my dad was biking.

My dad ended up being paralyzed waist down and will stay that way forever. (Black Belt) All of this happened while I was in school with my big brother.

Now that I have have that said, more about my in-game lyfe now, shall we?
I'm a Black belt with a QI of 1,540(And I'll stay that way). My rank is high as a kite, I swear, if I let go of that string it would go to space. (meaning I would suck if i didn't try in multiplayer). So I'm no good with wars. Of course, you should all know this. I am a replay maker, yiss I am, and I will be adding some to the bottom of this application. (Yissss Mankey)

I can make decent Toribash edits on my youtube channel (Link will be provided). I tried to get into art but meh, I'm just no good at it. I mean like, I can fool around with Photoshop but thats it LOL. I actually used to be into animation, stick figures and stuff. Which reminded me of this game, so I came back to it. Yay.

If any of you thought I was a girl, or for some strange reason, STILL DO. I will call you on skype, and I will whisper in your ear, "I'm a guy <3".

Alt accounts:
1.Armydal2 (Old account)
2.Liebestraum
3.PublicSuit (Don't worry about it.)

Gmt -5 Sadly. ;-;
Youtube: PubicSoup (No link 4 u)

Too much about me? I think it was too much about me. I want to know more about you! <3
A little bit of Demini in thar. Don't worry about it thoughs. Colllabyys.

Replays replays replays replays.

lel im too late for the vote XD
welcome here btw
just a fancy signature