Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Short Clip - DarkD

ohai guys
i keep practicing after effects after i got it 2days ago and hazardly today i found out how to make sick intro but i wanted to make a little vid just for u guys

btw if any pro AE CS4 users are avaible i'll be happy to learn tips and trick about this usefull software

CnC is very apreciated

PS: don't watch it in fullscreen...
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
well actually for the effects you were using you could easily have done these faster with vegas (without the tutorial )

anyway keep practicing and you will learn effects just keep trying out every effect you see and you will get very soon better

also about the clip it was pretty cool but it was also simple try adding more effects and also the sync was at some parts not really good
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
i know...
i only did it in about 1 hour cause actualy it's only a test =/
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nice 7/10 .And what a music??
Jakiego nicku na pewno nie wybierze żyd??? Gaziu
Made by Kolega1010
oh i totaly forgot to add it Music is Butch Clancy - Low Tide
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
DarkDranz. I just noticed.. you got better :> (I never actually seen your videos)
I hope to see more from you, dude.
I'm planning to make to second vid of my clan so ofcourse u gonna see mor
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]