Ranking
please provide more information about the game, such as screenshots, news links, etcetera
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I will help you out with the info and stuff

ABOUT THE GAME

ROCKSTAR GAMES

To me, seems like a epic game. I liked the old max paynes.
-----
Also, the about the game is from IGN

My overall about it by studying over the pics and stuff seems like it will be more of a single player then multiplayer like the regular max paynes. Only thing different will be the graphics and better missions. The graphics ARE BEYOND the old style which is great. But graphics don't really make a game.
Last edited by OptiuMaX; May 15, 2012 at 11:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by DubWubWub View Post
Played it. OH MY GOD it's fantastic.

Did you play it on a PS3?
I thought it's supposed to be released at May 29.
Definitely not Josh Lintag
It gets old when he talks about how much his life sucks throughout all the story parts within the game. Other than that it's not spectacular, but okay.
From the more recent pool of sequels released after a very, very long time, Max Payne was basically the only one that doesn't disappoint at all. After playing Max Payne 2 when it was launched ( and Max Payne 1 after), I can say that this lived up to my personal expectations.

The game is flawless as far as I played ( up to Chapter 7). Only very few miniscule AI problems have been encountered once or twice, but other than this it's perfect. This is by far my choice of Game of the Year from the games released so far.

I don't know how the Max Payne series will look to people who are new to it, since it focuses quite heavily over the storyline which was a bit related to the first two games, but for somebody who did enjoy the prequels this will be amazing.