ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I was thinking about this:
Lets do something in the community so we can recruit some more active members. Yes we really need to get famousso we can get alot of good members. I was thinking about a clan vid... Or maybe a competition...
Righto.

Unite shall host since he is Promo-Team'd.

Unite, are you up for it. Just post me the date in Pactific Standard...I live in Seattle XD

how about a CBK Endurance Challenge! We all take turns hosting! And Unite can send the Promobot for the begining and end!

Now that thar is one swell idea! DISCUSS NAO
Don' kno if Unite will agree with that... He's sooooo... Soooo... Thinged these days. =D
Just wait for his answer.
Humm, Not sure.
We'll talk more in this thread.
I'd be glad to you know, Edit a video.
Im getting Sony vegas next week.
So, Perfect timiing.
Keep brainstorming ideas :3
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Kay, Join CBK password is breakfast.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Unite, I have Sony Vegas and it actually sux, I prefer Adobe Premiere, maybe I'll download it(I'm the only that can make Sony Vegas rulez so plz forget that).
Last edited by FuryBull; Mar 20, 2009 at 04:37 AM.
I've got both
But with premier it saves the files waaay to big for me to upload to youtube :<
But I know how to use it nub. What means I win. And premier isn't that different as Vegas.