ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Poll deleted.
0 Votes / 0%
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Once the winning ticket is drawn the item will automatically be sent to the winner. No delay.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
I mean in all honesty I think the concept is fairly easy to grasp I dont understand how people dont get it. You buy the ticket (Theres a tiny qi limit to buy Im assuming to block alternate accounts so if you have black belt atleast then your gonna be fine) and if you win you get the item. Period.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
._.

We are giving you the chance to win items that are very dear and require tons of qi to get for just 10k. You should be greatful.

It's a win/win situation.
Well
You have like 2% chance of winning "."
And if you put all of people's tc spending on those ticket together it cost way more than void relax pack and icon
Yea
Dragons
Sinking TC is vital to the Toriconomy, kill1704. If more TC was added and none was taken out, TC's would be worthless and transactions would be ridiculous.

Governments destroy money IRL so I don't see why you have to make a fuss.

And as Crux said. I'm grateful for the chance at a no-qi/expensive item for only 10k. The chances to win aren't astronomical either. Not like lotteries in the real world.
if the lottery icon "finish " first, the other lotteries will close immediately?
Or should all run out?
[No-Mercy ~Co-Lider] [BTO ~Member] [T3AL ~Member] [JUJU ~ щ treta]
[GATA
~Member] [Join on my ~FanClub][Juju Salimeni ~Lover] [Point Blank ~Player]
Need one set? Head? Art? PM-me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
All lotteries are individual and have no effect on the others.

When the Icon lottery finishes, the other two will continue. :]
Thx,but the lottery ended, will be replaced by other items immediately?
And how will we know if we lose? toribot will send us something?
And thanks for this "opportunity. "
[No-Mercy ~Co-Lider] [BTO ~Member] [T3AL ~Member] [JUJU ~ щ treta]
[GATA
~Member] [Join on my ~FanClub][Juju Salimeni ~Lover] [Point Blank ~Player]
Need one set? Head? Art? PM-me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
Sinking TC is vital to the Toriconomy, kill1704. If more TC was added and none was taken out, TC's would be worthless and transactions would be ridiculous.

Governments destroy money IRL so I don't see why you have to make a fuss.

And as Crux said. I'm grateful for the chance at a no-qi/expensive item for only 10k. The chances to win aren't astronomical either. Not like lotteries in the real world.

You are making the same point but in diff word
And it is not a fuss cause I'm sharing my opinion
Dragons