Toribash
Original Post
A few things for Steam
All steam-users know about WORKSHOP.
Maybe players can use it for mod/replay/script uploading ?
And card system must be with it.
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
Originally Posted by T0n0mi View Post
All steam-users know about WORKSHOP.
Maybe players can use it for mod/replay/script uploading ?
And card system must be with it.

Workshop and Market are apparently something being thought about, don't worry.
Originally Posted by strikas View Post
Thats a fantastic idea! Trading cards, ect?

Originally Posted by Th3CrAzY View Post
^Yes.
please.

These are already being worked on. Art for the trading cards is the problem currently.
Originally Posted by k0fe View Post
And maybe add more achievements.

Achievements will be added later if they are going to add more. For now the belt achievements are fine. (Even though the Elite Belt achievement should be called the One Belt achievement)
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
None of what is being mentioned here (apart from cards) can be added straight away just because we want that.

Workshop needs proper integration so that there was a possibility to upload stuff to Steam servers using the game client. The only thing that's worth being uploaded to the Workshop are 3d item objects, so some tool will have to be added (in case it's decided to add anything).

Market is even more complicated as it will basically make TC worthless as everyone will be just trading items for cents via Steam. And, once again, the coding part.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Market is even more complicated as it will basically make TC worthless as everyone will be just trading items for cents via Steam. And, once again, the coding part.

hm, you're right, but just if we could trade trading crads, for cents, just for steam money, some people just play games for cards and stuff, it could easily add the player population of Toribash. The cards would be very rare and hard to get.
Hmmm thats good to know. Do you have any idea what are they gonna be about or where or how do you get them, winning tourneys ect?
Originally Posted by strikas View Post
Hmmm thats good to know. Do you have any idea what are they gonna be about or where or how do you get them, winning tourneys ect?

Steam cards are being given just because you play the game. Something around a card for each hour or even half an hour.
For f2p games like Toribash you'll need to make a purchase of $10-worth stuff from that game to be able to receive cards though.

Cards are gonna be about Toribash