Ranking
Original Post
Extra Toribash Language Options
Since I have had some questions about it already from some Steam users, I might as well make a thread about it.

Currently there is (as I know of at the moment) only the English version of Toribash. However, as it is not some people's native language, it would be preferable to have maybe an option for different languages to be displayed on the Toribash client.

I am not aware of a previous noting of this, or if anyone else has actually suggested this before, but it would be a big help.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Correct me if I am wrong but don't sites automatically change language to suit the language spoken in that country? Or does the Toribash site not have that in its script?

-Supported (If it isn't already here.)
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
Since I have had some questions about it already from some Steam users, I might as well make a thread about it.

Currently there is (as I know of at the moment) only the English version of Toribash. However, as it is not some people's native language, it would be preferable to have maybe an option for different languages to be displayed on the Toribash client.

I am not aware of a previous noting of this, or if anyone else has actually suggested this before, but it would be a big help.

it'll need some volunteer people from many country.
otherwise supported !
:D
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Correct me if I am wrong but don't sites automatically change language to suit the language spoken in that country? Or does the Toribash site not have that in its script?

-Supported (If it isn't already here.)

What I mean is the language of the game client, not the forum display.
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
it'll need some volunteer people from many country.
otherwise supported !

I already more than enough people that are willing to help with translation.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Here in the forums, there is only English and Russian, which only changes the title headers and navigation buttons and such. In game, there is only English as far as I know. This would be a very nice change for a lot of people, especially the younger members who haven't learned too much English.

~supported
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I'm volunteer to translate in French. and btw if some young member didn't learn English so much, we got org for that, the only bad point is just they a mix with every other org :/
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
i also support french, i'm pretty good in english but yeah for younger or people who are ''bad''

its a good idea.

~supported
no u

100% Supported.

Language barriers are a humungosuarus problem, especially with the Steam Release.

Lots of new people, who are probably uber confused with the language barriers and its equally confusing when I hop into a Server full of fine Russian folk. misunderstood the purpose of this Thread. However I do see how this could be very, very useful for others.

Anyways, Supported.
Last edited by Cheshyre; May 30, 2014 at 11:53 AM.
I volunteer myself for Indonesian language.
There's a heap of people that willing to help with ID language.
:D
Well, there's already russian language if I'm not wrong (since forums also can be russian.)

And when I put my language on dutch in an english game then the game is ruined for me, I know alot of people thinking like that so they always use english. There will sure be a few people that there own languages but I don't that that are alot of people.
Lrn2english.

~not supported
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]