Ranking
Original Post
Extra Toribash Language Options
Since I have had some questions about it already from some Steam users, I might as well make a thread about it.

Currently there is (as I know of at the moment) only the English version of Toribash. However, as it is not some people's native language, it would be preferable to have maybe an option for different languages to be displayed on the Toribash client.

I am not aware of a previous noting of this, or if anyone else has actually suggested this before, but it would be a big help.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
The font used for the menus doesn't support character sets that other languages need. It's basic English only, so before adding languages someone would have to manually create all the glyphs needed.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I found the guy that made the font and I'll poke hampa to email him or something
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
The font used for the menus doesn't support character sets that other languages need. It's basic English only, so before adding languages someone would have to manually create all the glyphs needed.

Indonesian language have the same letters as english does. so why not?
:D
Dutch also has, but german has shit like ß, french people use ê, spanish uses ñ, and so on.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post

It was updated a while ago to support Russian too, so in theory adding Russian language is possible. However, there were some issues connected with adding different languages, not sure if that was fixed or not in the latest builds though.