Ranking
Original Post
A few Clan Changes
Hello!

Hello, I just figured I would suggest some very some and most likely easy changes to clans. For one, I would love it so much if the option under leader that said add new was on all ranks. I hate that I could never promote in my old clans. My browser doesn't work, and the current drag and drop system for promoting isn't supported on the phone.

For two, I think you should be able to rename the leader and unranked ranks. I would love to be able to replace that. It would allow to make more.. detailed clans? I think you know what I mean. The Feels. You can't pretend to be a clan of giant space cats and have the Leader named Leader. I mean come on. It's so boring.

Thank you for viewing my thread
I'm just gamin' man
You're requesting time to be spent working towards something which from what I can see, isn't needed.
Don't act like it's rude to criticize your suggestion, especially when you seem to have been unable to come up with any counter arguments at all to what I said.
PM me with any and all questions
The leader rank is there so you can tell who can edit clan page and such. It won't be removed. You can be listed as both leader and something else though:
Fukin spice and wolf
Originally Posted by IceColor View Post
The leader rank is there so you can tell who can edit clan page and such. It won't be removed. You can be listed as both leader and something else though:

I know these things. What I'm requesting here is the ability to change the name of the leader and unranked ranks.
I'm just gamin' man
I dont see why this would be so hard to do. It would give a bit more freedom to changing the names and stuff and you can tell someones a leader when they are at the top
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!