Ranking
tbash does from what i know
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
anyone know about (i believe) TomWank's old set? It had like a zombie on the leg i think. who owns that? anyone have photos?why the downvotes that doesnt even make any sense
Last edited by Drama; Sep 27, 2020 at 12:15 AM.
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]
Anyone know who owns the 13chillz zed set? I'll post pictures

[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Possessed owns it I believe.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
Goughy lent it to him years ago so hes still wearing it but were trying to figure out if goughy owns it still last thread i can find is dexyand selling it.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
anyone know who owns these quads? i used to own all of them and would like to track them down if possible, thanks

vizma ronaldos quads
hi banked im rose quads
murakami with the pen quads
sasuke quads
love ronaldos
Last edited by ancient; Nov 4, 2020 at 11:56 PM.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Anyone know where this went? I sold it to Bodhissattva a few years back and wanna know where it went.

Hello, I'm currently seeking the current owner of Vermine's 'Shaman' set.Any information would be greatly appreciated.

OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.