Toribash
what the fuck
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
on october 6th lets all leave the clan together
the look on the leaders face will be awesome
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Sis I know that my ass is on fat fat, My lips are plump, My confidence is sky high and my DMs are poppin; BUT DONT BE MAD AT ME THAT YOIR NIGGA LIKE NIGGAS! Support him and help give him a push out the closet! Yeah your right you had him first freshman year when he supposedly beat your ass and abused you, But I gassed him up so much you wanted another taste! Like you guys are the pathetic ones! He’s mad I’m not his personal cock sucker anymore and your mad your stuck with him because no other nigga wants you! Now let me eat my Steak and Cheese in peace and go wash your stinky pussy! And if anything further needs to be discussed, don’t screenshot and block my shit, Come thru so I can smell your breathe when you talk to me and I’ll give you a few lessons on how your nigga likes his dick sucked so maybe you can save your relationship for real this time! :nail_care_tone1::woman_getting_face_massage_tone3 ::yum::smiling_imp::joy::rolling_eyes::thinking::u nicorn::crown::clap_tone3::clap_tone3::clap_tone3:
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit