Ranking
Original Post
What do you do now that you're inactive in Toribash?
So after playing Toribash for a bit, I finally got burnt out a while ago. This of course happens to everyone eventually to some extent in every game. If you've been playing the game for a long time and got inactive, what do you do now with the time you used to spend on Toribash? Do you just hang around the forums? Do you play other games? Or maybe you're busy studying in college?

As for myself, I spend my time taking care of my baby brother since my parents are usually at work for 8 - 12 hours and they're really tired when they get home. My brother hates my older sister and she's usually out making trouble somewhere. This means that I have to step up and take care of him. Sometimes I get mad about it, but I think it's actually pretty nice.

I also spend my free time reading, watching anime, lurking in the forums, and playing other games like Hearthstone and League of Legends. I even go outside (wat? you dinno outside existed?) every now and then. Overall, I still don't have a life.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I have no fucking life

I just hang on the forum make replay's and pretty much look at my clan forum every 10mins

Idk what keeps me playing toribash but I cant get off it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
I work, play smite, go out and that's about it.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
My life is really boring
I just hang out on the forum, schooling, photoshopping.

Never go hang out with my friends, I just stay at home the whole day
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
I work, play smite, go out and that's about it.

I work, play Smite, work out and that's about it.
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I have no fucking life

I just hang on the forum make replay's and pretty much look at my clan forum every 10mins

Idk what keeps me playing toribash but I cant get off it.

Pretty much was like this until I found League.

Originally Posted by Azion View Post
My life is really boring
I just hang out on the forum, schooling, photoshopping.

Never go hang out with my friends, I just stay at home the whole day

lol I couldn't hang out with my friends if I wanted. I have no idea where they live.

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
Play outside with friends

What friends? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Originally Posted by Kyure View Post
IRC

Well, that's something I forgot existed. Never really tinkered around with IRC. Dunno what its appeal is.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Surfing the forum (even tho i'm inactive ingame, trying to play atleast 1 time per week), playing other games like CS:GO, relaxing since it's summer vacation, going out with my friends and that's about it.
Well if one game has nothing for me to do then you play another one I play games on the console (I usually catch Dargon on one of his games) anyway that's about it that or youtube
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719