Toribash
Original Post
most WTF thing you did in toribash/Wtf moments that you never forget
Well i like as everyone like to laught a bit,what was the most strange/funny/wtf moment you ever had in toribash?
i remember i was playing mushu with dablakcat,i self decapped me and throwed my head in him,making my head dismember high part of the torso and the head,making me win...damn wrost fight ever happened
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I forget how this happened but I was in a room with a couple of people and the mod kept spamming /bump (or fuke when it was still around I forget) to a person. This resulted in creating duplicates of everyone, including me. and at one point, one guy went in a match against himself.
well I remember the day I started playing I got a 25 strike in escape baloon. One week later I found out I had made 300 tc so I bought a full gladiator.
My higher strike since then has been 7 or less ;-;
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Changed gravity to -999999999999999 Shift spaced already under the ground shift spaced again turn into something that looks like a statue.
It was like last year or something, a bunch of people got together and created Goat alts
and we just went around trolling other servers..\
I was PirateGoat
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
When I was Newbie I was thinking that my replays were so cool and better than anyone, then now I say "WTF I am just watching".
Running away...
When I sent pics of my ass in panties in IRC to make everyone turn gay
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
i'll never forget this. What happened was me and my friend were playing some random sword mod and he decided to skeet his sword. WELL, he skeeted his sword right into my pelvic area and stuck there. So i ran towards him and extended my abs in his direction and it it went straight into his head. The replay was on my old computer that is pretty much dead but It was hilarious.
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget