Ranking
vebs shitpost about a woman who seduces kids and chops off their dicks to stop them becoming misogynists in the future.

veb had some good shitposting back in the day.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
A war between gm tournies.

#Teammoop for lyfe though

Team moop for lyfe m8

Also the most wtf thing that i ever saw in tb was watching my old replays on my old pc i was better as white belt in parkour then i am now Q.Q
Signature
I will never forget riging a 250k or even more decap prize in a bet server by being suplexed out of the dojo and somehow i managed to get on my oponent and decap him. The room just exploded and i think the chat too so the server was broke after that because of the spam. XD
well yeah the answer is making toribash sex lovers organization. this shit was so cool
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
around the time i was first introduced to the forums i kept shitposting on some dudes clan thread that he needed to add me to the enemies list. i was corrected for the wrong use of "you're" by skulfuck i think and banned for 5 days. it was around that time that they changed the rules saying you can't mention being clan allies or enemies or whatever.

i got out of it by saying sorry though.

oh i thought i read cringey moments somewhere my bad. still leavin this up here though
Last edited by Nearly; Sep 1, 2015 at 08:07 PM.
wow that
sucked
In Toribash:
1)White belt asked me : How to use superpowers??
2)When i play in tourney server before tourney starts and it glitches and give me the tc..
Cool aye.
In RealLife:
1) A kid just moved beside me in the street then punched me in the di**. With no reason.
2)When i enter the market and forget what i want to buy even...SQUPIDGSF momments
-----
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
LOL when the gm tournry war happened?

He meant like GMTourney vs VTourney or else.
Last edited by AcidoTB; Sep 2, 2015 at 12:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
you guys know when the seishin thing was happening?

I didn't believe it at first, so I tested it with a friend.

I was blown away. I was getting these dms that I would have never gotten before.

In reality I was just doing fucking amazing at aikido for some reason. Every round I got a dm. I even ripped off his arm in the first 30 frames.
I'm just gamin' man
When BenDover first commented on something I made
When Gynx bought a 100K head, then gave it to me
When I was accepted into TGS
Last edited by iAwesome; Sep 2, 2015 at 01:18 AM.
Originally Posted by AcidoTB View Post
In Toribash:
1)White belt asked me : How to use superpowers??
2)When i play in tourney server before tourney starts and it glitches and give me the tc..
Cool aye.
In RealLife:
1) A kid just moved beside me in the street then punched me in the di**. With no reason.
2)When i enter the market and forget what i want to buy even...SQUPIDGSF momments
-----

He meant like GMTourney vs VTourney or else.

no it was a gmdual it was gmdual1 vs gmdual2
Signature