Ranking
Hello, my name is Aubrey
I'm from the United States of America and currently live in SC (GMT -4)
I joined TB in February of 2008
Mikes says that there aren't any Butts here butt I see a few ;)
I'm 20 years old and am generally inebriated, butt I'll still fite our enemies head on.
I'm not really into replay making/solo; I generally play ingame. I'm also not much of a forum surfer. I enjoy helping host bet servers too :L
My hair is luscious.
I just streaked your bet server(6wins), capped Rust and added back to the DP.
HMU BB

Council Moderated Message:
Denied, PM one of the leaders for the reason
Attached Files
Rusty.rpl (41.2 KB, 2 views)
Mikes.rpl (49.4 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 24, 2018 at 11:40 PM.
<[Obey]Icon> Im free, thats what i am! I shit eagles for breakfast
Hello, my name is Lucas i live in France (GMT + 1) I'm 18 years old, I am currently in University of Tourism because I like to help, guide, advise peoples.

I always have good moods because you have to enjoy life! I think it's my strength to always be a positive person.

I started Toribash in 2008 but I created my account in 2010.
My first clan was [CT] Chaos Theory in 2012(13) a French clan, my big brother really helped me for all. I was Clan Leader in 2015. From 2015 to March 2017 I was inactive because I am a FIFA player.

TOP 30 for the 16th and TOP 8 COOP for the 17th I wanted to become Pro! But I stopped playing. In March 2017 I retourned to Toribash because this game is different (Community).

I am mainly a multiplayer, I am a very funny guy but I can be serious when it is necessary.
I have never had a problem with someone on Toribash because I am often appreciated and I do my best to stay that way.

Why join [AS]? I meet a lot of clan players, play with them. And I can enjoy the activity, the fun, and the competitive aspect. I also like pressure and always send a good Clan image. I have experience and I can give 100% for [AS] because I am very involved when I have to do something!

Because I think that it is necessary to send the best image of [AS].

Thank you for reading my post if I can say one last word I think Gambi is sexy.

I hope to be taken because I want to give my best for the clan.

[AR]
Keap apply
Hey guys, I'm finaly doing it because I'm realy interested to join your clan

About me

I will not talk about school that's a bit uslesse, but i'm Ydriss i'm 18 years old going on 19, I'm a fan of martial art, I do muay thaï. I like music too, in detail I like french punk, hardtek, trance, metal, reggea and many other style, but my favorite is french punk actualy.

My ingame history

i'm playing since 2012, at start I was playing in sp, i've stopped some years and restart more seriously, I was playing only wushu in this period, in 2015 I've start to play abd. I'm only 5th dan on that account, because i've forgot the oldest one and that was my alt at start. I've stopped again for 1 years after dat, and now I've restart to play 1 or 2 month ago.

Why join [AS] ?

The reasons why I want to join your clan are because there is some of my old clan mate, and because I think AS is a good clan, there is a good number of skilled player and there is already too much time spend on enf dead clan , time for me to join a active one ;).

Favorite mods

I realy like to play abd, that's my main one and this is the only one i'm good. I like wushu/lenshu/s_wrestle (yeah a wrestle mod ;)

Excuse me for my bad english and thank you for reading my Application
Keap67

Ps : Sorry if i haven't put any colors the color option is glitched on my page idk why, and sorry if there not much thing in my apply I realy don't know what else I can say.

Accepted, Welcome to AllStars!
Attached Files
fat.rpl (68.7 KB, 3 views)
nice one.rpl (61.1 KB, 2 views)
so much save.rpl (66.8 KB, 2 views)
YoYo, I'm a 21 year old casual toribash player played since the game came out and have always ran solo till recently I figured why not give being in a clan a chance to get more experience out of the game. I saw a few of you in game and ended up beating a couple. Seems like a friendly clan that I wouldn't mind bringing my skills and personallity into. If you're interested let me know I'd love to be apart of the team.

Last edited by Mafi; Mar 24, 2018 at 11:39 PM.
Boo~
AS
Hey! Im known as Sakuz! I live in America, GMT-6. Ive seen All Stars and have been shocked of how good they are! Ive played with some AS players and talked to some, AS sounds like a good active clan. I think it would fit for me. Ive been playing toribash since 2015 but had to make a new account. Overall I hope i can make it into AS. My main mod is abd. i think im pretty good at it ;) How i found out about AS was my friend RKG told me about it, so i searched them up and was shocked at what i found! I really hope ill be accepted!

Denied, PM one of the leaders for reason
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 24, 2018 at 11:39 PM.
Alright!
So... Recently had a conversation with Mike and after talking and threatening me with lethal consequences kindly suggesting me to apply, I agreed.

Let's keep it short.
WAPOW, as it is at the moment, isn't what it used to be. There's no real reason to stay in wapow. All important people that once were in there, aren't anymore.
No real activity. No conversation. Almost nothing, dead.

Now who am I to talk? I haven't been ingame for... How long?
There wasn't any reason to atleast, and I do have trouble finding some spare time especially at this time around in the year, but I'd be happy to be in a clan with alot more familiar faces.
I'd go ingame again if I find myself at home on weekends...

I'd like to chat a bit, hang out n' stuff with... Quite a few people here.
Btw, speaking of chat. Discord activity? Absolutely present!

Won't be alot of help in terms of wars but Mike mentioned something about art? Might jump into that once in a while.

Apps are probably incomplete without a bit of "About me", so here ya go.

Name, should hopefully atleast been heard of sometime in the past - Fluxorious aka. Metorphium. Still in my young days and maybe/probably one of the youngest in the clan again, located in Germany(GMT +1) Could go over my entire life story and what I do but we all know, No one could care less and it's quite irrelevant for applying.

Additional info, if needed, can be added. I tried a little different type of application than I usually do, trying to keep a certain level of relevance in the information reading through the app myself feels like it's rushed. But let's see the thoughts.

I haven't looked over the grammar etc. It's 1am sorry. PS - written on phone. What a pain.
Just didn't wanted it to end in a "I'll do it tommorow" again ;)

-Don't judge my cancer forum set

Last edited by Mafi; Mar 24, 2018 at 11:38 PM.
All Stars Application:

Wassup i am Quack, I am turning 20 this year, I live In South Africa and my GMT is +2. I am currently in college but I have plenty of spare time. My name Is Quack but most of you know me as FleshMon.

I am a fun and interesting person, I’m packed with stories and im a great listener and if you really get along with me then who knows we could end up being friends. I always give input if there are any serious discussions going on and I am easy to work with. Ingame I can clown around but I can be serious as well.

I have been in plenty of clans, some of which are Wapow, Crooks and as of recently Adventure.

I am skilled in abd, judo/frac and most grappling mods, I am utter trash at wushu though. I do trick and parkour as well. Unfortunately I am unable to show you any replays at the moment as I have lost everything on my previous PC. However i do have my tricking replay thread
But anyway I can be a solid player when I feel like it.

I want to join the AS family because for one I know you guys are active and I know that I can have fun. I get bored very easily but I know that AS won’t fail.
I will fight in any clan wars when I am able to and I will participate in any event we enter as a clan.

Thanks for reading my application.

Last edited by Mafi; Mar 15, 2018 at 05:16 PM.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Apply
Hi, I'm Gutan, my reasons for joining this clan

1- Get knowledge, be better both in the abd so much for myself, I want to deserve to be in this clan

2- I like war, and nothing better than playing with the best, "haha"

About me

1- Spar game, I can relatively say that I'm "good" at it.

2- I play a little abd, as you saw in what I wrote, I try to improve, with you helping me.

3- I am active, if I am online, and need me, you can count on me.

I hope that they accept me

Denied.
PM one of the leaders for the reason.
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 15, 2018 at 05:16 PM.
About me;My name is Brandon lewis, I am 18 years old have a full time job as a food processer while residing in NJ GMT-5
Activity;I play everyday after work in betting server's,I have a good attitude, also I can defeat most opponents no matter their skill level.
Why should i join AS;I feel I would be good in clan wars because I do excellent under pressure,I can take down the toughest of foes.
Background information; Ive been addicted to video game's ever since I could hold a video game controller.If it involes competition<im always involved.The call of duty franchise is my favorite series of all time with BO2 taking the cake for me.I began plying competitve wager matches in 2015 and am fairly consistent with my wins thus, joining a competitve cod team.
Thank you for your time
yours truly,miiniman

Denied.
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 15, 2018 at 05:15 PM. Reason: new
Dont be nosey

JHunter03's app

Denied.
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 15, 2018 at 05:15 PM.
<(Raven)g3tab0ut> seems like you have nothing nowhere near fate, Jhunter