Toribash
Original Post
(Fairy) Fairy
They outsmart and outspeed their opponent in a draw, only leaving them as the victors...

DESCRIPTION

Fairy Clan is an old, formerly disbanded clan that hopes to be recognized by all.
Fairy Clan is a currently unofficial clan that hopes to make friends, battle in wars, and just have fun with life. We are good at most mods, and are easygoing and fun to be around.

GOALS

Win 5 wars [X]
Win 10 wars [X]
Make Friends [X]
Top 10 ranks []
Rank 1 []
Have 20+ members []
Get 10k in bank []
Get 50k+ in bank []

MEMBERS LIST
"The Hydra" Luuda
"The Comeback Kid" thedarklord1228

Allies
Black-Ma

RULES
1. Post on clan thread at least twice a week.
2. Don't get mad at other members, please.
3. Absolutely do not get mad at other clans.
4. Don't spam chat with "I want to war", etc.
5. You ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE skype/steam
6. Have fun!

Last edited by Luuda; Apr 24, 2016 at 04:34 PM.
hi guys, i'm an old player of toribash. ass you can see in my join date but i stop playing it since 2012 and now, i'll beat some ass with you guys
Confidence is like a dragon where, for every head cut off, two more heads grow back.”
Wow, our clan is succeeding. Our road to number one has started!
Humbleness is the best strength in life.
sir, as far as i know, if our clan is not active enough to post in this thread, our clan will be dead. so make a rule to post here at least twice a week.

make me leader or co-leader and i'll do my best to help this clan
Last edited by RedFox223; Apr 1, 2015 at 10:52 AM.
Confidence is like a dragon where, for every head cut off, two more heads grow back.”
i've been talking to luuda to add this rule maybe we will soon.
-----
added
Last edited by thedarklord1228; Apr 1, 2015 at 05:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That's most likely true. We'll add the rule, "post at least twice a week."
Humbleness is the best strength in life.
that's a great sir but it also need to be a long sentence not just "hi" or "hello".
Last edited by RedFox223; Apr 1, 2015 at 05:50 PM.