Ranking
Original Post
Clan ally system
What if... There was a system for clan allies, e.g. There will be a list of allies on the clan page.
Clan allies may help the clan when they are doing a war(unless the clan is warring against the ally's clan)
And for this to happen, maybe there only be like a maximum of 7 allies.
To prevent a clan from being allies with a ton of people
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
then, the big clans will ally with each other
and will be undefeatable for the smaller clans

and the new clans will simply die
because everyone will join the big clans
So yeah...
Originally Posted by SlaskBlack View Post

and the new clans will simply die
because everyone will join the big clans

The smaller clans can fight with the smaller ones tho.
They have the freedom to choose if they would like to do the war or not
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It would be a clan ally system that you need to do an app to the leader to be an ally, for example

Dear ConCon19:
This app is going to your clan for be our allies, for honor, for help in clan wars and be friendy.
(MAU) and [Ct] ally improvements:
*Helping each other with TCs and Items.
*Helping while Clan wars
*Eating Cookies(be friendly with each other)
*Have fun
So this is my application

Its an example right

And the maximum of allies that can you get is 3.

with my improvements it will get better
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 8, 2015 at 08:56 PM.
Running away...
Yeah,Three allies because of this:

Originally Posted by SlaskBlack View Post

Running away...
I tried suggestiing this months ago every one put a valid point. One was bigger clans would have people pay (in tc) to have them help in wars. Once someone said that I agreed. No matter what you suggest someone's going to find a way to break the system.
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 8, 2015 at 08:55 PM.
#omegaatebooty k0hta'sfather static'sfirstdaddy
Lol no I'd rather have to be solo than PAY someone to fight my battles. That's not called being an ally, That's being a mercenary. That's horrible some clans would be selling their services like mercenarys to smaller clans. Why try to moneyitize everything all the time?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Idk. It would be awesome if clans could make a pact with each other and become something bigger. For example, we apparently have to eat all the clans... Events could be based on pacts, etc etc etc etc. Personally, I'd start indulging more in clan activities if this was a thing.

It would be new and a lot of fun.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Idk. It would be awesome if clans could make a pact with each other and become something bigger. For example, we apparently have to eat all the clans... Events could be based on pacts, etc etc etc etc. Personally, I'd start indulging more in clan activities if this was a thing.

It would be new and a lot of fun.

Origin tried to do something similar with nitro to become nitrogen but it didn't turn out so well and members on both sides where fighting and what not. Idk if someone can come up with a solid idea that can catch the attention of someone at upper management I'd be all for it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...