Ranking
Original Post
market
I've just got this random idea of when you sell an item you get to choose when it should update. (an auto updater) And that it gotta be like minimum 1 or 2 minutes and max should be how long you want. (not that it updates all the time if you got that wrong xp). Well thats my idea. c:
dis is my signature
that when u sell something on market you can choose how long it will take till it auto updates.
dis is my signature
Originally Posted by Everex View Post
that when u sell something on market you can choose how long it will take till it auto updates.

TRANSLATED TO COMPREHENSIBLE ENGLISH: You put an item up on the market. Someone then puts the same item up at a lower price. At this time, your selected "update timer" kicks in. When the timer runs out, it auto-updates the price of your item to be lower than your competitor's price. Essentially a market bot with rules, which is already not allowed.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
wouldnt that just end up as a cycles which things would just drop to 0 tc
not everyone can have the lowest price on the market
That's what I was thinking as I typed it. They would also have to add a "minimum price" option as well. But once again, market bots are strictly forbidden now, so I doubt this will be implemented in any way, shape or form.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.