Ranking
Forum Activity [1/10]: 6
Ingame Activity [1/10]: 8
Country & Timezone: US. Arizona
Past Clans: None
A Little Paragraph About Your Self
I am 16 and Found this game a little while ago. I have become addicted to it and play almost every day. I love it and am trying to save up for full textures but its taking a while haha. I really want to join a clan and like the name and the people I have played with in this clan the best.
What Makes You A Monk:
I'm a monk because I love Playing a ton and do it a lot
Best Modes: Judofraq - Judo
Last edited by hobby0joe; Jun 14, 2014 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Forgot Name
hey kolby
do you play the guitare?
anyway.. Let's give it a try too ;)
there's nothing to lose.
Age 20
Forum Activity [3/10]
In game Activity [10/10]
Canada/ Canada/US mountain time
no past clans

I think this clan looks awesome. little bit about myself.. im 20 i live in Canada and i play a lot of Tori Bash my skill in game is getting better with each game and i love to play. little less active on the forums but some clan activity will more then likeley bring me to the forums more. would love to be part of this clan
Belt: Blue
Forum Activity [1/10]:8
Ingame Activity [1/10]9
Country & Timezone: (UTC-05:00)
Past Clans: No-Mercy, The, Inner Calm Outer Fury.
A Little Paragraph About Your Self: I have another account that is a 5th dan black belt, but I don't use it anymore because the name is really stupid and I don't feel like paying 100k just to change my name. I started playing the game in 2009 and I've been in and out of the game ever since, but I finally decided to stick again. (Btw these past clans are from my older account) I am a really good aikido/judo player and yeah, that's about it .
What Makes You A Monk: Pretty chill player that takes his time to make his moves and always respectful to my enemies.
Best Or Worst Modes(optional): Best:Aikido/Worst: Wushu
[SIGPIC]http://i44.tinypic.com/2zeb6kj.jpg[/SIGPIC]
Erod, Im the librarian of the clan... I don't see anything wrong with your app, and your forum and ingame activity is decent.... Your invited