Ranking
Original Post
Free Running.
You all know what free running is.
Well if you don't then here. (Wait for the video to kick in, it gets pretty unreal.)

link

Well anyway I have recently started to free run.
I just wanted to this as a dicussion thread about free running and such.

I would like to brag about my highest wall run, about 15 feet, it's pretty epic ill try to film it but its in my school gym :/ ill do it after a basketball game or something.

Discuss
well depeds on what you want to do
if your talking about flipping off walls then yes
but i just started so i wall run and wall spin and stuff
more of the beginner stuff

but yeah most of the stuff they do is hard
Free Running is the 'flips and stuff'
Parkour is what andyson is doing. Wallspins, Wallruns, Vaults, Precision jumps, etc.

4 guys from Worldwide Jam, the biggest Free running team in Britain [the ones who appeared on Britain's got talent] came up to where I live and had a jam session. It was fun. I'd love to talk more but I'm invading. Sorry =O

/invade
parkour is about getting from point a to point b
so vaults and percision jumps are a key requirement in it but wall spins and wall flips arent
free runnng is parkour without an objective
its doing all the tricks from parkour but its not a race

btw i dnt care if you invade
Basically it is parkour.

Check out David Bell, a parkour master. No the baseball player or the soccer player though.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
JOOOIIINNN USSS RAMEN

/ontopic ah a fellow freerunner! have you done the famous 5-foot ground-to-ledge jump yet?
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
i got an idea...for like a clan vid or somthing why dont we do some like tb parkour jumps runs spins etc = D
(\__/) This is bunny. Put him in your signature and
( ~.~) he will rule the world!
theres a few mirrios edge mods (parkour game)

Grumpy:cant find a high enough ledge
yeah i used it heres a replay i made with it...
Attached Files
1YES I MADE IT.rpl (162.1 KB, 20 views)
(\__/) This is bunny. Put him in your signature and
( ~.~) he will rule the world!