Ranking
Original Post
[vid]Serfin

occ entry
took me like a lot of time
aae cs6
cnc please love you <3
damn im gettin old
I don't really like the border, or the 4:3 or whatever it is. Really disliking it in recent edits I've seen because there isn't really a reason to do it other than trying to feel unique. Same goes with that blue "pause" screen or whatever, you didn't necessarily need to add that if all it's going to do is waste a bit of time without adding any atmosphere or pleasure to my precious moist eyeballs
The video itself made me feel a bit bored, really lackluster video
ending was also kind of there, nothing really new
Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
the cuts on the gunshots are a no-no dont do that please and its reallyyy boring and generic

ill work on the generic and really boring thing. I've got a couple "new" ideas.

Originally Posted by uhm View Post
I don't really like the border, or the 4:3 or whatever it is. Really disliking it in recent edits I've seen because there isn't really a reason to do it other than trying to feel unique. Same goes with that blue "pause" screen or whatever, you didn't necessarily need to add that if all it's going to do is waste a bit of time without adding any atmosphere or pleasure to my precious moist eyeballs
The video itself made me feel a bit bored, really lackluster video
ending was also kind of there, nothing really new

4:3 is dank meme. Every edgy edit need one. jk

The blue screen was because i couldn't find the death cine for that shot. this occ was really unorganized in terms of cines.
like i said above my next edit will have a couple new ideas and the ending was an accident tbh but it was synced so i didn't bother to take it out.

thanks 4 cocks n cooki- i mean cnc.
damn im gettin old
i genuinely like your "shooty gun" cod videos, they're pretty cool and the music is super fly most of the time

you make videos the way you like, and i like that (maybe.)

wish you'd edit a different game though
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
i genuinely like your "shooty gun" cod videos, they're pretty cool and the music is super fly most of the time

you make videos the way you like, and i like that (maybe.)

wish you'd edit a different game though

i have plans to some footage i recorded irl , and i miiiiiiiiight edit tb.

might.

but thanks G
damn im gettin old