Ranking
I have on my new renders. They'll come in shortly.

Thank you! It's my fave so far.

LOL I wish I had them too
Btw. 800th post
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
LITSEN DARKJAK SAY THAT HE IS SORRY FOR ALL THE REQUEST,HE CANT FINISH THEM BECAUSE HE WENT TO A TRIB OF 10 DAYS HE WILL BE BACK ON 12TH
Yeah, I'm mostly on through my phone now. I'm gonna try to get gimp installed on a hotel computer if they have some. Might even get the chance to use photoshop
This is mostly for Jibbles. I've had unexpected pastminute preparations I had to do for the trip so I didn't have any real time to do your set. I hope you could endure my bad timing, cuz I really will do my best on it. I have the head design done I think. It would have a glowing top part, like auroras if it works out, since you wanted multicolored. Got inspiration through a disco ball
That would probably he the main theme for most of the set. If you have shaders, I could make it translucent too. It would be a great effect on the legs!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
DarkJak, I bought that head from you. Unless stated in your shop, you cant resell heads. Please, I want my head to be exclusive. So either reimburse me if you sold it to him, or don't sell to him (I would rather you not sell it to him).
!
I really didn't know Chuzzler
It's been a while since I've edited my shop
I would never resell a head without permission if I know that it was already sold
My deepest apologies

EDIT: Fixed!
Also, I'd like to remind people that my sold heads are found on page 2
Last edited by DarkJak; May 31, 2009 at 04:36 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]

How much for this??
and could u add my name on the back??
and could i see it in TRANSPARENT??
Last edited by Dimi; May 31, 2009 at 11:57 PM.