Toribash
Original Post
Most Flips Without Uke's Assistance (2)
As all the threads with this challange seemed to be closed, I decided to create my own. So here it is!

Note: As no other rules about dismembering yourself has been put, I will allow any dismembering as long as the head and torso, including the joints: chest, lumbar and abs, are connected and is preforming the flip together.

Title of record: Most Flips Without Uke's Assistance

Measurement of Record: 6 flips

Relevant Settings: Gravity: 0.00 0.00 9.82, Engage distance: (enough not to touch uke during the replay). Dismemberthreshold: 100.

Mods used: Classic.tbm

Replay of Submission:
Attached Files
6 flips fixed.rpl (32.9 KB, 90 views)
Removing any limbs aids in a persons ability to flip. Plus they have less less weight to push off the ground so they go higher. It is essentially a steroid of this record. Limb removing should be prohibited.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
This record is already set at 6 flips.
http://www.box.net/shared/oy4gqlxzq5
Original replay by Patrick. His ankle broke during the landing but I fixed it.
Last edited by NutHug; Apr 23, 2009 at 07:13 PM.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Ok... I hate to break the news to you, NutHug, but even just touching uke is prohibited. I will not allow that replay for the record, but if you could do the same move without touching uke, I'll give it up for you.
It is way too obvious the contact with uke had no effect to the move so I won't bother replicating it.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by masterlip View Post
Ok... I hate to break the news to you, NutHug, but even just touching uke is prohibited. I will not allow that replay for the record, but if you could do the same move without touching uke, I'll give it up for you.

I hate to break this to you, but he's not using uke to go any higher so it doesn't give him an advantage or anything. Also, it's not really your choice as to the replay being allowed or not, that's up to the mods of the Book of Records.

Edit: Ninja'd by Nuthug :v
the record as I defined it would not allow that, and really, I dont think anyone would have any problem with copying that move without touching uke, so I'm just saying, this is NOT done as THE NAME says.

If the mods will allow the replay, I rest my case, but if I were the mod I wouldn't allow it. I would ask him to do the replay without touching uke, just like I did. I just want him to DEFINITLY keep this record so noone will copy his move (which isn't actually his) and claim a legemit record which they basicly stole from another replay.

Im just trying to help... sorry if I seemed angry or anything.
Patrick's replay would still be valid under 'without uke's assistance'. The name of the record doesn't disallow getting uke out of the way, uke isn't assisting him in getting any higher anyway.
thats like saying: "the higgs particle doesnt count"

I'm sorry, but im a sort of perfectionist where I need every single factor right before I will agree on something. And the fact that uke gave him some speed which could cause a stonger countering bounce effect to the jump is something that bothers me... But im not sure how the engines in the game work, so im probaly pretty wrong in what i'm saying now.

Anyway, I will agree on that patricks record stands as the first without notable assistance of uke, but I would like to see that jump without touching uke. But dont bother to do it if you dont want to.

As I said, im sorry if i seemed angry or anything. I dont want to start a fight.
Uke IS assisting him getting to the ground.. however, getting to the ground could easily achieved on a different way. so if someone replicates it without touchingf uke, the record should go to patrick ( in my oppinion )

Edit: Masterlip agreed, so the record goed to patrick anyway.
Last edited by Meamme0; Apr 23, 2009 at 11:17 PM.